Home

Official Spider-Man 3 trailer

Arreat

You ladies will be happy to know that the Spiderman 3 trailer is attached to Superman Returns. At least it was attached at the theater I went to.

~Pfft~Like I'm going to see that superman movie? The reviews are too good and it looks partially like a mushy romance.

Also, a really out of place thing to do is listen to the Spiderman Theme by Michael Buble while watching the trailer. They don't synk up at all, but it's really cool.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a bunch of people have already speculated the Lizard as the fourth villian since Dr Conners had already been introduced in the second movie.

It seems like a lot of stuff is gonna be in this movie. 4 villians, plus Spidey fighting against the power of the symbiote suit, and the unresolved conflict between Harry and Peter. AHHH... can't wait!

that is what went wrong with the batman films.

No what went wrong was they got a poorly chosen director and ****ty screenplay writers.

And I doubt all three will be the main villian. My guess is Sandman is kinda brought in around the beginning and is pretty much taken care of pretty early on in the movie. Then it'll focus more on Spidey and the symbiote along with Harry ****ing around with the goblin stuff. And then Venom a bit around the end.

The trailer is pretty heavy on Venom elements though, more so than Sandman or Green Goblin. If anything I'd think it was more likely that they'd end it with the rise of the new GG and leave that for the fourth film.

Whoever the 4th villain is i'd expect he might be in a minor role... getting beat in the intro sequence or something. But who knows.

There is a danger in putting in too many bad guys though and havnig the whole thing be confusing.

Looks fine to me, but then i don't follow the comics...

is this like when all the comic fans went nuts because he had organic web shooters.. and then it made no difference at all?

;)

Considering how heavily the trailer features the black suit i'd be surprised if it was just a build up for the next movie. But who knows....

is this like when all the comic fans went nuts because he had organic web shooters.. and then it made no difference at all?

I was actually kinda glad, because the "Dang, ran out of web fluid" got kind of old. And then they had him lose his powers, so he couldn't web anymore. :rolleyes:

God, I hated the mechanical crap.

WEB CANISTERS!1!11!

I don't mind the way the symb suits look at all :/ I think it'd be better than the slick all black with white symbol. That should be reserved for Venom.

And it's more realistic at any rate, I doubt the symbiote would cover his suit with a fine gloss, it'd just merge with it.

God, I hated the mechanical crap.

WEB CANISTERS!1!11!

I don't mind the way the symb suits look at all :/ I think it'd be better than the slick all black with white symbol. That should be reserved for Venom.

And it's more realistic at any rate, I doubt the symbiote would cover his suit with a fine gloss, it'd just merge with it.

Ehhh....

In the comics he stopped using the regular suit when he found the black suit.

He started to use it cuz he liked the idea it could change into any cloth he wanted and it would dissapear from his face as he wanted.

But it took him some time to figure out that it was a symbiote and not just a "smart" suit. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived