Home

Official Spider-Man 3 trailer

Arreat

I think that the MAIN villain will be the Green Goblin, and in the end it will show the "birth" of Venom and it will end at that, kinda like how in Spiderman 2 Harry found the equipment of the Green Goblin.

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/720/720537p1.html

Raimi finally (and rather anti-climatically) confirmed that the new villains in the film are indeed Sandman and Venom, and that James Franco's vengeful Harry Osborn will not be playing either the new Green Goblin or Hobgoblin in the movie.

Looks like there won't be any goblins... THANK GOD. I was getting sick of seeing hob/green goblins. I hope Scorpion makes it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope Scorpion makes it.

I hope he eventual gets in too.

With Spider-Man 1 & 2 laying the groundwork, have a laid-off Oscorp scientist steal tech from the glider project and Doc Ock's arms to change Mac Gargan into Jameson's super-agent to go after Spidey.

Ehhh....

In the comics he stopped using the regular suit when he found the black suit.

He started to use it cuz he liked the idea it could change into any cloth he wanted and it would dissapear from his face as he wanted.

But it took him some time to figure out that it was a symbiote and not just a "smart" suit. ;)

Actually, he started using the black suit-symbiote when The Beyonder gave it to him after his regular costume was destroyed in Secret Wars. He didn't just "find" it. At least that's what happened in the comic. I can't speak for what they fed you folks on a cartoon show.

Actually, he started using the black suit-symbiote when The Beyonder gave it to him after his regular costume was destroyed in Secret Wars. He didn't just "find" it. At least that's what happened in the comic. I can't speak for what they fed you folks on a cartoon show.

>_>

Dude I have the comics here...

He found it in a machine.

Everybody was fixing their uniforms in a machine and he asked which one and, confused, used the wrong one.

I have the Secret Wars comics, Beyonder didn't gave him the suit.

In the Cartoon Jameson's Son brought it from the moon.

>_>

Dude I have the comics here...

He found it in a machine.

Everybody was fixing their uniforms in a machine and he asked which one and, confused, used the wrong one.

I have the Secret Wars comics, Beyonder didn't gave him the suit.

In the Cartoon Jameson's Son brought it from the moon.

I stand corrected then. It's been a long time since I've picked up a comic.

You mean you want Scorpion in the movie? That's not gonna happen.

The official villains are: Sandman, Venom, Harry Osborne (which Sam Raimi has confirmed will not be called Green Goblin 2 nor Hobgoblin) and the fourth "half" villain is the struggle Peter Parker has with himself and the Symbiote.

Archived