Home

can't fire the death star

fred79

I am playing the empire campaign and I am at alderaan I have completely deafeated all enemy ships and still can't fire death star. the timer hits zero and nothing happens and there is nothing on the screen to use to fire. I tried hitting shift D and that makes the timer go away but nothing happens. I would aprecciate any help figuring out what I am missing.

so you already blew planets up before right? you wait for the timer to go to zero, and hit the switch by the radar before the battle is over. other wise, on the galactic map, drag the deathstar to the planets surfess, and the planet blows up.

no i haven't blown any planets up yet. when the timer counts down do you hit the hyper velocity gun button , cause none of those buttons are lit. Its not letting me pass the level since I can't destroy alderaan.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Have you recently installed the 1.4 patch AFTER starting this campaign? If so, there's dozens of issues where installing 1.4 during a pre-saved campaign creates problems meaning that you either roll back to 1.3 or start the entire campaign over again.

DMUK

Archived