Home

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MANS CHEST

She may be into martial arts, but Jimbo is hardcore military = temporary Jimbohand sized face tattoo every time she mentions rockin it with OB.

Sorry, you just don't seem the type to put a bitch back in a bitch's place. (man or woman)

Maybe you'll experience firsthand wether or not that assumption is accurate...we can only hope:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fixed.

:xp: I'm saving the fluorosulfuric acid just for you.

I know your secret, you're obviously Duela Dent.

My hair is way better than hers. :D

@RJM--Jimbo just made it out of white belt. I still have time.

And as long as Sithy doesn't mess with my kids or drive with both hands off the wheel in my neck of the woods, we'll get along just fine. :)

Ah, 21 Jump Street....Yeah, Depp's career has been fascinating to follow.

Depp in a Lynch film--that would be wicked to watch. Can't get much darker and weirder than that combo.

I love the first one because there hasn't been a pirate movie in a long time, and Captain Jack is hardcore awesome.

Course Orlando Bloom is the same as always, doesn't have the right screen presence but who can stand equal to Johnny Depp when he's a nutty pirate? :p

Keira's there as well, she's hot. Nothing more to be said.

I swear it's her jaw structure.

Keira does something to my brain, something such as lowering it's reception of blood.

Jae refrains from explaining the circulation and autonomic physiology of why Sithy's brain is not receiving its share of the blood....

And, moving right along, I'm looking forward to focusing on the cinematography.

i absolutely cannot wait to see this movie. unfortunately, i'll be doing the same thing i've been doing for the rest of the week: working 13+ hours a day at my new job. i know that i'm going to love the paycheck since i'm getting paid hourly plus overtime, but the hours are really starting to get t me.

still, at least my new coworkers are a cool bunch. we're heading out to see 'Superman Returns' tommorrow, and i'm sure we'll be heading out to see this one later on next week. heck yeah. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, who went to go see it already??

I went at 2:45pm today and it total Kicked a**!!!!!

I loved it and Orlando Bloom totally rock (as usual)

Now I can't wait to see three because they totally left the ending open.

What did you all think?

Okay, who went to go see it already??

I went at 2:45pm today and it total Kicked a**!!!!!

I loved it and Orlando Bloom totally rock (as usual)

Now I can't wait to see three because they totally left the ending open.

What did you all think?

How does it compare to the first one? Better, worse, or the same?

The movie was awesome. I found it better than the first one. Much more action than the first one.

At the end, Jack Sparrow is swallowed by the crakken. And you can see why when you see the movie. And after the credits, there is a scene where the dog is the king of a cannibalistic tribe, which you see earlier in the film.

I've seen it twice already, I saw the midnight showing and then again yesterday

I loved it, definitely better than the first. They really left you at a cliffhanger, but it just makes me want to see the 3rd one when it comes out even more. I'll probably have to see it at least one more time.

dude!!!! i got to see this one at the midnight showing, and i freakin' loved it. it was better than the first in reguards to the humor and the action. in terms of story, they had better not leave it as a standalone movie. otherwise, the story is definately incomplete, but it does have quite a bit of room to be very good.

i'm about to go see the movie again sometime soon, and it is definately my favorite movie so far this summer.

8.5/10

dude!!!! i got to see this one at the midnight showing, and i freakin' loved it. it was better than the first in reguards to the humor and the action. in terms of story, they had better not leave it as a standalone movie. otherwise, the story is definately incomplete, but it does have quite a bit of room to be very good.
They are already almost done filming the third movie, I would think it would just be a continuation of this movie.

It's probably my favorite movie of the year :D

Archived