Home

Get Rich Quick

thegreatjoshini

Why not just download the savegame editor, open up your most recent save, and give yourself a whole ton of credits, -OR- give yourself the most valuable items in the game and then sell them? It's really not that hard with a GUI and a button that says 'apply changes'.

May be you will edit merchant files on your own? If not, ask me. And if you want to ask me - what percent of money should you have from selling (usually you have 60-65, original cost - 100). And what reduction merchants should give you (in percents)?

Redhawke, i was referring to your Revan,Sith,Bastilla Item Pack, your Blasters, Armor and Droid Item Pack and your Revan the White/Starforge Booster Pack. They are extremely powerful in the game but they also let you make tons of money off of the earliest item selling NPC. And where is the savegame editor? I might want to take a look at it.

@Lit Ridl: I would like to be able to make a quick 20 to 50 grand in credits.

Redhawke, i was referring to your Revan,Sith,Bastilla Item Pack, your Blasters, Armor and Droid Item Pack and your Revan the White/Starforge Booster Pack. They are extremely powerful in the game but they also let you make tons of money off of the earliest item selling NPC.

Perhaps it is a communication thing, but I still don't see the relevance. :giveup:

And where is the savegame editor? I might want to take a look at it.

You can get KSE from here! :D

@Lit Ridl: I would like to be able to make a quick 20 to 50 grand in credits.

Mmm, what did you mean? 50 extra credits for all items? No, no, wait, changing cost of all items is crazy, only one normal possible way is to change credits extra percentage that you will gain when sell items yo merchants. I thnik optimal woll be 105% (you will gain 5 extra % from the original cost, though standart % are 60-65), Ok? Wait 10 minutes...

It is ready, download it from http://www5.spread-it.com/dl.php?id=0bdefa22908e02aae2d46e4fc563f9c06c961806

Archived