Home

BRX Mania!

Vince Trageton

So, what does that mean?

BRXSplash.jpg

Time for some new OPTs! And this time I present you not one but FOUR OPTs at a time. OK, admittedly, they're rather similar, but it's the little differences that make life interesting, right? So...

Two revisions and two new releases is what I have here. By now most people know the BRX-700 Combat Yacht and Vince Trageton's notorious Barracuda, a heavily modified version of the stock BRX-700.

BRX7001.jpg

Barracuda1.jpg

After those two were released I had decided pretty soon that they needed to be redone, needed a cockpit and more detail. So I started reworking them.

In the process of reworking the ships - and in the course of several Battle Threads a new ship found my intenrest, the Black Scorpion. With some more head-twisting hours of conceptioning I finally had the perfect background. Like Vasudra and Otana in original XWA were the player's personal ships, the Black Scorpion is the property of official TBP player character Mryna Qhalic. To make things more interesting - and justify some rather exotic design ideas I whipped together the 'Scorpion' will go through different levels of 'upgrades'.

scorpion11.jpg

Starting as a stock Combat Yacht you will go through these levels as the ship becomes stronger through the game.

scorpion21.jpg

Like always you can get all of these at your local X-Wing HQ

OK, now here's some cockpit views....

BRX-700

BRX7005.jpg

Barracuda

Barracuda4.jpg

Barracuda5.jpg

Black Scorpion

scorpion15.jpg

scorpion23.jpg

Archived