Home

Offical Transformers Trailer

Arreat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If they're machine aliens and not artificially intelligent things that were created by organic beings then how did they come into being?
They were created by a race known as the Quintessons.

How the f*** do they reproduce?
IIRC a new body is infused with something called a "spark". Can't remember the details.

I've always loved the Transformers. I was too young to actually watch the Original series but I still played with the toys. Did anyone everwatch Beast Wars? I loved watching that show. Isn't Michael Bay also directing? I like his films so I know it's in good hands.

:lsduel::duel:

The new Prime looks ok, but what was wrong with this again?

optimus_prime.jpg

I'm not a hardcore purest and expect everything to be the same, but surely it would help the cause to base the designs on the familiar characters. I mean, they went out of their way to get Peter Cullen to return as the voice because fans demaded it, so why do they then go and design a completely new body?

I've always loved the Transformers. I was too young to actually watch the Original series but I still played with the toys. Did anyone everwatch Beast Wars? I loved watching that show. Isn't Michael Bay also directing? I like his films so I know it's in good hands.

:lsduel::duel:

That show was the **** when I was in elementary school. I really wish I could find the episodes for download because the dvds are freakin expensive, and I barely have money for lunch ><

Archived