Home

clone vs storm strooper?

Halo_92

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stay on topic.

Stay on target !

It may seem Stormtroopers can do nothing but miss shots in movies in the scenes with the heroes ... While versus other targets they pretty much obliterated them (only stormshooters are so precise).

Stormies all the way with superior equipment ! If the sequels were made after the prequels (which makes sense with the word) many would think otherwise than clonies with the uber CGI etc.

Pad's a slacker, thats the one time he's been here in about a month, in the mean time i'm the one whos been trying to get the noobs to stop spamming.

muchly agreed. thats the first time i've ever seen him post :|

thus raising the "MC for moderator" case...:p i'll jump on paint ;)

edit------

mcforrcbt0.jpg

its simplistic and gets the point across. it also took 2 mins, but you don't need to know that. :D anyone else jumping on the bandwagon?

I would join but that would go against my nature not to wote for people who smell like rancor womits of banta fodder that was digested 2 months ago during a ''All you can eat'' festival on Nall Hutta followed by a glass of milk:):):):).

Just kid, you have my vote MC!

I would join but that would go against my nature not to wote for people who smell like rancor womits of banta fodder that was digested 2 months ago during a ''All you can eat'' festival on Nall Hutta followed by a glass of milk:):):):).

Just kid, you have my vote MC!

lol, nice one Alan.

Venom your 2 minute sig was cool lol, but RC's is better. Cheers RC!

Lol, nice one. Unfortunatly becoming a mod isn´t a popularity contest. :)

I´m back from my trip and I intend to to stay indefinatly to make this a nice place to hang out. Any feedback is highly appreciated. ;)

Archived