Home

Who is your LEAST favorite KOTOR series character?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really disliked a lot of characters. You should have more choices on who shall join you based on alignment in K3. When I play Ligh Side, it made no sense to have a violent Mandalorian like Canderous on board (shoulda just ditched him). When I play dark side, makes no sense to have a goody-two shoes like Brianna following you.

Well, same can be said about the Mical scumbag...

Actually Though I can see that since you can turn Brianna/StalkerMike darkside it sorta makes sense. What DOES NOT make sense is that even when they go DS(with all the face change and black cloak) they are still happy with LS influence ... At least make them interest in DS stuff instead. Visas is partially interested in some LS actions at lease. (there are actions where you can get Influence+ for both Brianna/Visas at the same time.

Eye candy, but not much good for anything else. At least, boring as he was, Disciple had some interesting cutscenes speculating on Revan's grand plan. Handmaiden was just, well...there.

granted, she had nothing to do with Revan, but as milojmiles said regarding mission: Who the hell cares! She's one hot albino!

I do like All the characters in boths games Bao-Dur, Disciple, Bastilla, T3, HK47, Mission although I think it would have been good to have her as a Jedi, I know there's a mod for that now though... Carth, Jolee Bindo was some kind of annoying but not the worst... And i did like Darth Nihilus eventhough he could have another voice... Like I.E. Human voice, but as I recall his not a human... Visas is a little bit annoying to... especially when she says no to dance for a hutt, but that's her script... And well I did like Mira, and Darth Bandon, Darth Malak, and last but not least I did like Sion eventhough he could have been dead.. except one... and that one is that damn witch Kreia... I think that it should be more Sith bosses, if there's ever gonna come out more Kotor games... but of course that's just my opinion... or my choice to say what I mean...

Archived