Home

Is it any good?

Darth_Sion

One thing that you can do is change your profession...I was starting to get sick of the game (constant death by jedi) until just recently, when I respec'd to Spy. At least now I have more of a way to make an escape if they're after me. Plus, i can go either ranged or melee and my specials won't become affected by it, as they're all available.

I've been having alot of fun in Restuss, saving for the sniper rifle....I have only 146 more commendations to get! Been giving captain calamarian a tough time...

• 2 weeks later...

I used to play, about 2 years ago, and was a mon cal master tailor and some other strange stuff. Recently I thought I'd give the 10 day trial a go to see if I liked the new changes. The new char that I made was a smuggler pistoleer- I don't want to mess with the jedi stuff yet, seems too easy compared to how you used to have struggle for it- but seems the 10 day trial won't let you leave the space station. Kinda wanted a bit more than just the station to see if I should come back or not. Are there enough players still around, or is it a ghost town? That's what I really wanted to see.

I used to play, about 2 years ago, and was a mon cal master tailor and some other strange stuff. Recently I thought I'd give the 10 day trial a go to see if I liked the new changes. The new char that I made was a smuggler pistoleer- I don't want to mess with the jedi stuff yet, seems too easy compared to how you used to have struggle for it- but seems the 10 day trial won't let you leave the space station. Kinda wanted a bit more than just the station to see if I should come back or not. Are there enough players still around, or is it a ghost town? That's what I really wanted to see.

There are no where near as many as there used to be, but there are people. It depends on servers really, my server sunrunner is doing well at the moment, there are both elements for rp'ers and for casual players. We need some more imperial rp'ers though! :p

I wasn't on galaxies 2 years ago, but was around last year, feb-may, it was nice seeing alot of people, now it's much quieter unless you're in restuss, rori or mos eisley, tatooine. Coronet is a dead city, which is somewhat upsetting. One thing you'll see less of is macro afk spammers. From what i heard, i'm glad i wasnt around last year when they dropped the nge atomic bomb...what i cannot stand is people that get on and not play, instead they get on just to bitch and piss people off that are enjoying the game, not that they don't have a right to do that, I just find it highly annoying, and am forced to use /addignore every so often. dunno why someone would waste their time paying for their subscription if they're not having fun.

Archived