Home

czerka salvage crew, argh!!

I just wanted to complain in general about the Twi'lek "Czerka Salvage Crew" member that you meet in the military base on Telos. Every time I play I'm tempted to just do him in, because it takes a good ten minutes to get him to follow you back to the entrance. He runs and stops and you have to keep going back to trigger him to follow. Is there some way to mod him so he follows you more closely? Otherwise my jedi is going to have to take the DS pts just to keep from wasting my time!

You could probably also just ignore him. Tell him you'll lead him out, but don't bother doing it and just continue exploring the base as usual with him in tow. He'll probably get stuck behind the first available obstacle anyway so he shouldn't get in the way too much. :)

If I remember correctly you won't get any darkside points that way (no lightside points either, but if you are a committed lightsider you'll probably be maxed out by then anyway).

If I remember correctly you won't get any darkside points that way (no lightside points either, but if you are a committed lightsider you'll probably be maxed out by then anyway).
IIRC there is some influence-altering potential. I think you get an influence gain with Atton, and an Influence loss with either Kreia or Bao-Dur.

IIRC there is some influence-altering potential. I think you get an influence gain with Atton, and an Influence loss with either Kreia or Bao-Dur.

It has to dfo wit the personality of each character.

If you kill the guy then

Atton + because of his past

Kriea - becuase she wants to to manipulate people not kill them

Bao-Dur - because he is light sided and what he did at Mal V.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

AT LAST!! I have never before been able to complete this part of the mission. It just never occured to me to try WALKING to the entrance after activating the reactor! Didn't even deal with...Well, to avoid spoilers, I just activated the reactos, hit cloak and walked out of there with the guy in tow. It's down now. FINALLY.

Archived