Home

Mustafar bridge switch

taclled

on mustafar there is the bridge that can be lowered and i just can figure out how to do it. i found 2 switches that should correspond to the bridge just beside it but they can be hit easly. i emptied a whole rocket lancher trying to put it down. does any one know how to lower it?

what are you trying to do it on? it won't lower in campaign mode, so if you are trying to do it there then its a dead end. Detpacks should do the trick, but like MC said, make sure you actually hit it ;)

an even better tactic is to place a detpack on it, run to the other side and take that cp, and then blow the bridge. That way, theyve only got one access point to 6.

@MC- i love the uberpatronisation you did on the map ;)

• 4 weeks later...
I always lower it whenever I'm playing as rebels' date=' but it also sucks when A few people from my side decide to jump out the door when the bridge is already gone[/quote']

Rofl, thats like on GTA when you're being chased by the cops and you jump into a boat and drive away, and the cops just drive their cars into the water after you.

I just chill there as engineer at that cp and try to trap enemies on the bridges. detonate/shotgun blast the controls(only 3 shots to kill it), then repair and let them walk on it, then repeat. or only do 2 shotgun blasts so you can quickly drop it. haven't had any success with it yet, but I'm sure it would work. :)

Archived