Home

George Bush is a funny man.

Tyrion

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some pretty good moments in there. Too bad they didn't include the scene where he tries to escape through a fake door in China, and the time he called Greeks, Greecians :p

Give the guys a break, they can't get them ALL in there!! It would be the length of Lord of the Rings (the extended version. ) :)

LOL. The end was the best bit. We CAN boogie! ;)

"Not one doubt in my mind, that we will fail"

Anyone know what he was referring to right there?

And there’s no doubt in my mind, not one doubt in my mind, that we will fail. Failure is not a part of our vocabulary. This great nation will lead the world and we will be successful.

http://www.dol.gov/_sec/media/speeches/20011004_President_visit_to_DOL.htm

Seems like he just meant to say "not one doubt in my mind that we will succeed" but transformed it into a Bushism.

I'm really not too worried about his ability to speak under pressure. If they guy's policy is spot on, than I couldn't care less how much of a fool he may look like.

I normally get tired of this sort of Bush heckling, but that video was pretty well put together. It almost seemed surreal.

I'm going to be interested to see what the Internet's reaction is to the next president. In this age of super-bordem, hype, and mediocracy (A gold star to anyone who gets the reference.), it's hard to believe that anyone could have such a high profile position and not look like a bafoon.

Some great quotes from the video...

"It's your money, you paid for it !"

"I'm sure you can imagine it is an unimaginable honor to live here."

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

"It'll take time to restore chaos."

:p

Yeah, he's Dyslexic, and apparantly he wasn't aware he was dyslexic until he became a politician and was put under the pressure of public speaking. In all truth it IS perfectly normal and acceptable, but since so many people hate him they just use his dyslexia as another excuse to make fun of him.

Archived