Home

George Bush is a funny man.

Tyrion

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, he's Dyslexic, and apparantly he wasn't aware he was dyslexic until he became a politician and was put under the pressure of public speaking. In all truth it IS perfectly normal and acceptable, but since so many people hate him they just use his dyslexia as another excuse to make fun of him.

Can you be verbally dyslexic?

Mind you I sympathise, I hate public speaking too. But then I didn't wake up one day and get my dads mates to make me president.. cos I assumed a bit of public speaking might be involved.... :)

Yeah, he's Dyslexic, and apparantly he wasn't aware he was dyslexic until he became a politician and was put under the pressure of public speaking. In all truth it IS perfectly normal and acceptable, but since so many people hate him they just use his dyslexia as another excuse to make fun of him.
Dyslexia is a reading problem. There might very likely be some disorder that keeps you from speaking straight, but it's not called "verbal dyslexia".

http://www.interdys.org/servlet/compose?section_id=5&page_id=95#What%20is%20dyslexia?

Just to set the record straight:).

Dyslexia is a reading problem. There might very likely be some disorder that keeps you from speaking straight, but it's not called "verbal dyslexia".

http://www.interdys.org/servlet/compose?section_id=5&page_id=95#What%20is%20dyslexia?

Just to set the record straight:).

Yeah I didn't think it was, which is why I said

but I'm not sure if it's actually called that

But in the video George Bush actually says he's dyslexic as well.

Just looked up this Barak guy on wikipedia and i gotta say: you guys only elected your 5th "person of african descent" to the senate in 2003???? WTF!?!? :o

Plus, more evidence of uk politicians leet skills here:

Just looked up this Barak guy on wikipedia and i gotta say: you guys only elected your 5th "person of african descent" to the senate in 2003???? WTF!?!? :o

Are you suprised or appalled?

I think it's really sad, actually...

I thought this thread was going to go Senate after 5 posts. It would appear I was wrong.

The Senate is mostly for serious threads that involve politics. This thread is based on a funny. As long as this doesn't turn into a political debate, i'm cool with it being here.

• 3 weeks later...

I think Dick Cheney runs the white house.. Bush is more like... a really brain damaged puppet... But I guess this is why the world doesn't take America seriously. Great video though. I dunno if i'm more amused or embarrased. haha.

I think Dick Cheney runs the white house.. Bush is more like... a really brain damaged puppet... But I guess this is why the world doesn't take America seriously. Great video though. I dunno if i'm more amused or embarrased. haha.

I'm really sick of hearing that crap. How is he any more of a puppet than any other politician? Further still, let's drop you in office and see how well your speeches go.

Archived