Home

George Bush is a funny man.

Tyrion

The Senate is mostly for serious threads that involve politics. This thread is based on a funny.
So's this:).

What I meant was something more like "I'm surprised this hasn't turned into a political debate yet". Meh.

Anyways, personally I love the quote "the terrorists stop at nothing to hurt America and it's people - but neither do we!" to be the best ever. "Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and her child" by a certain Vice President comes in second:rofl:.

I'm really sick of hearing that ****. How is he any more of a puppet than any other politician?
Well, for starters, he doesn't make too many decisions himself, he's just a party spokesman.

Further still, let's drop you in office and see how well your speeches go.
While on the topic of things people are sick of hearing...

It does not make Bush, or anyone else, a better leader that Kerry or person x allegedly couldn't do a better job. "Support Bush - what could Kerry have done better?" is not an argument, it's a fallacy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm really sick of hearing that crap. How is he any more of a puppet than any other politician? Further still, let's drop you in office and see how well your speeches go.

Well, he clearly seems to have no idea whats going on...nor do I believe he actually plays any part in real decisions...nor was qualified for this job at all... however all politicians do indeed seem to be puppets...

And I happen to be a very good public speaker.. but I could not say how i'd be in front of more than a thousand people. Maybe i'd be just like him.

haha. Almost said that with a straight face.

all debate is fairly meaningless and leads nowhere, so lets just admit that the president of the U.S. is like...a really entertaining peice of amusement...but only because no one really believes he actually holds the button to nuke the world... cause he would have already.

It does not make Bush, or anyone else, a better leader that Kerry or person x allegedly couldn't do a better job. "Support Bush - what could Kerry have done better?" is not an argument, it's a fallacy.
What an idealistic view. Are you really trying to imply that the system in America isn't "Best of the Worst"? Cincinnatus is a thing of legends.

Oh did I make it to the Bush bashing thread?

I don't really like him either but let me rub something in for the liberals here.

A complete idiot (Bush) beat your candidate in the 04 election, during a war that was going to hell.

Says alot about the Democratic party and it's ideas doesn't it?

Oh and it was funny seeing Clinton impeached, funny that with all these crimes Bush apparently committed he isn't even close to being impeached.

I'm sure the left wing has it's conspiracy theories for that one..... man I'm on a roll today.

Oh and it was funny seeing Clinton impeached, funny that with all these crimes Bush apparently committed he isn't even close to being impeached.

as an external observer that has always confused me. I'm guessing its just because after the hassle with clinton there is no public appetite to go through it again. It's interesting to wonder if the opposite would have happened if they had been elected in a different order.

Archived