Home

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

coupes.

Is it on somewhere besides eBaumsworld?

Meh if you don't wanna look it up that's cool too.

9 times out of 10, if it's video related.. it'll be on YouTube in a matter of hours (or seconds)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ezkHShDFOU

However, this song will eat away at your soul for soooo much longer... cherish the few seconds of active brain cells you have left before clicking the above link ;)

I miss my brain cells.. and my toothbrush :(

I miss my brain cells.. and my toothbrush
But my shoes have never looked as good:).

By the way, look at the end of the toothbrush scene. The screen forms a bubble and exits... Part of the way off of the screen as the refrain starts.

Just a little reason for you to accuse me having too much spare time:p.

That was the dumbest thing I saw since the Bush video this morning. I am not pleased. Soon I shall no longer have any brain cells, and my scholarship offers (nonexistant as they are) will decrease further. Alas, I shall never be able to attend college and become successful in America. Oh well. It looks like they have plenty of room for stupid people in Asia... ;)

Someone needs to mix that with the video of a crazy game show where a lizard goes after steaks(or some other type of meat) attached to the kids heads. Ha-Ha-Ha-AAA!-Ha-Ha-Ha-EEk! etc.

Sorry, that video damaged me brain.

That was the dumbest thing I saw since the Bush video this morning. I am not pleased. Soon I shall no longer have any brain cells, and my scholarship offers (nonexistant as they are) will decrease further. Alas, I shall never be able to attend college and become successful in America. Oh well. It looks like they have plenty of room for stupid people in Asia... ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ;)

it would appear that the only surviving brain cell i had from that has just died from loneliness...

Are those jokes supposed to be funny? :confused:

I guess they are, or nobody would be saying "HA HA HA..." the whole time. Hmmm...

The whole human bobble-head thing they were doing was freaking me out, too.

Plus: Are all those kids wearing makeup? Wow! That's wrong. Makes me feel kinda creepy just watching it.

Archived