Home

Star Wars Species Question

Okay, before I spend another three hours leafing through wookieepedia, are there any star wars species that eats humans? I mean, preferentially? And ideally they should be barely known, primitive, small and cute. Ewoks do eat meat, so they might do, but jawas only eat stuff called hubba gourds according to wookieepedia. I don't want to use noghri, jawas or ewoks as I think they've all been done to death.

The Atton idea went nowhere, but I have a new fic idea.

All I can think of is this one blue humanoid kind of species that hypnotizes you, and then sucks out your brain through your nostrils with these little tube things on their face. I read about it somewhere, though I can't remember what they're called for the life of me. Anyway, that's all I can think of.

but i don't thnink they do that as a normal way of life. i mean, they were crazy afterall. i guess anything could eat a human were it insane/hungry enough, but not as a main source of food.

answer is simple.......a species of tall skeletal beings, take their prisoners and eat them, as a sacrifice to their gods, the species is called Xo. Look em up on wookiepeedia :D

Actually, according to wookieepedia, the species are called Zanibar from the planet Xo.

I know I could just make up the race, but when it comes to the fanfic I think part of the challenge is using the existing races. This is why I like the challenge: there's a big universe full of myriad characters and races; where can I sneak something original in? Just like when I asked about the various Star Wars booze and drugs before I wrote my last fic. It's an idea that was kicking around and I appreciate the responses. I've actually started writing another one about the far future of Taris, and between that and my efforts on Darkkender's new mod project, my creative juices should be getting quite a workout. Thanks, and for the folks who read my previous efforts (yes, all four of you ;)) there's another bun in the oven.

Archived