Home

Hitman:Blood Money

dtriniman

I played it on PC and reviewed it for GamerDad ... I had only played the demo for one of the earlier ones as well and wasn't impressed. So when I had the chance to try this I figured 'sure' but wasn't too excited. But the game is a blast - you get more reward for keeping un-noticed and making everything look accidental, but you can also take a more direct route.

Cool game if you have the hardware ...

Mike

Edit: I forgot to mention how much I love reading the newspaper at the end of each mission. Do a mission one way, then do it again killing all sorts of people, the headline completely changes.

You know what would rule?

Hitmen: Multiplayer, or something like that.

They can throw in a nice Single Player campaign, but the real meat would be the multiplayer. Think how cool it'd be to have "kill the target first" missions, or co-op. Heck, all out Death Match with guards and civilians around. Of course, if you whip out your gun in front of everybody, the guards will shoot you, not your enemy. With disguise, no one would know who the rival assassin is.

Yeah... I get bored at work and sorta zone out when these things pop into my head.

I love the game, but it's ****ing bugged:( At the Curtains down mission, the game crash because the opera songer, so i have to shoot him before he start to sing. And on another mission, dont remeber the name, you gonna protect someone from other assasinaters, the game crash, and i can't get pass that crash. I have been on Eidos forums, and numerous people have the same problem, think it's really weird they didnt fix it in the two patches they released.

So it feel like i have thrown my money in the sea, untill they release a patch that fix it

they repeat the death scene every couple minutes, so if you missed it the first time, just wait in the closet of the actor until he comes in and puts his gun on the desk and goes to the bathroom, then make the switch and then he'll come back after a while and they'll re-do the scene.

Yea, the hard part is getting the politician. Although, I did a fairly ingenious method. The bitch was in the timing for what I did.

I rigged the chandelier above the walkway in the actual theater and as the politician ran down it, I blew the bomb and it fell on him and his 2 very unlucky guards, which upset me at the time - then I still got SA. Which is why I now know that accidents don't count against you. Yay.

I rigged the chandelier at first, but found out it didn't land on him, but then realized i could put the bomb on the lights above him, in the room right before the room where you place the bomb for the chandelier.it took me a while to find it, but it's pretty close to the railing before you enter the door to the chandelier bomb room, but with that one you don't have to time it right, cause it'll land on the stage, and the guards will run out of the way when they see it, leaving the politician to get flattened.

Really? Never seen that plant...

After I beat the game, I took my suped-up sniper rifle and executed the actor. Surprisingly nobody noticed me until the politician ran on stage and I blasted a hole through his head...and then decided to execute everyone around him in a similar fasion. Then of all people to realize where it was coming from, a fat woman began pointing at me...until I threw my mines at her. Needless to say, because of her interference, a lot of civilians met similar fates.

Leaving no witnesses makes for the Terrorist rating. Very splended. Especially when you get it on Amendment XIII. Of all the places to be dubbed a terrorist.

Archived