Home

[Fic] Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III The Second Sith War

Malus roamed his throne room watching the constant lava bursts. Malus sensed his apprentice nearby and sat down. "What is it, Plagueis?" he asked.

"We have gotten word that the acadamies have been built." ansered Malus' apprentice: Darth Plagueis, a Muunlist from the planet Muun.

"Do you remember the planets I ordered them on?" Malus asked again.

"Yes, Master. A second one here on Mustafar. One on Sarapin. Then we rebuilt the one on Korriban. We found a cave suitable and big enough for training on Hoth. Tatooine, Revan and his band of followers will not find it there. And the fourth fragment of Malachor V, inside the Trayus Acadamy." explained Plagueis.

"Very good. The worlds of Hell will have my followers environmentally and battle hardened." told Malus.

"Excuse me, my master but... why did you say it like that?" Plagius asked.

"Because they are MINE to command! Not yours!" replied Malus angrily.

"I'm s-s-sorry my master, I meant no offence." apologized Plagueis.

Malus used the Force to pull his apprentice in slowly. As soon as he got within arm range he started beating him.

"I-HAVE-NO-TIME-FOR-APOLOGIES!" Malus let him down "Tell me why I picked a worthless peice of a tach gland like you as my apprentice." he ordered.

"Master... because I have found many Sith holocrons and brought them before you. I have beaten every Sith, save you, mentally and physically who tried to challenge me. And I am able to cheat death, through the Force and I can help you cheat yours."

Plagueis left. After minutes of meditating, he was called back in. "You need me?" he asked.

"I have a plan to lead the Jedi to their demise. The death of Revan. With him dead, the Jedi will have no great leader. The Jedi will crumble with his death." told Malus.

"How do you plan to do that?" asked Plagueis.

"His will needs to be eroded. Then brought to me." answerd Malus irritated.

"Who will do so?" Plagueis asked again. Malus got up, but this time he didn't have any intentions of beating Plagueis, he whispered in his ear, Plagueis then nodded. "I will send him at once."

Revan lay in bed sleeping with Bastila beside him. Revan had another vision, he heard familliar cries "Revan, help me!" It was Bastila. "Revan- ugh." Bastila then fell down with a pierce through her body. Revan saw himself run towards her. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't quick enough... to save you." he whimpered.

"Revan... I... love..." then Bastila would stop breathing.

Revan woke up breating very heavily. He walked to the courtyard and took some time to reflect on his vision. Revan then felt oddly, Bastila wasn't usually that far behind, in fact, she didn't find him at all. Revan walked hastily back to his room to find that Bastila wasn't there. Revan ran around the temple in search for her. He then checked the hangar to find a ship leaving. Revan attempted to pull it back, but the engines were too powerful to be hindered. Revan pulled one of his lightsabers out, ignited it, and threw it at the ship. Revan knew that Bastila was on board that ship, not the pilot, not the co-pilot or gunner, but a captive. All Revan could do was watch as his wife unwillingly left Coruscant.

Revan immedeatly ran to the transmission room and set in the coordinates for Dantooine. "Revan, what is it?" asked Vrook.

"Get to Coruscant! Now!" demanded Revan.

Revan then ran to the control room and hit the alarm.

Everyone knew it was a serious emergency if Revan was the one who pushed that button. Hours later Revan, Jaden, Visas, Atris, Brianna, Atton, Mira, Mical, Carth, Dustil, Jill, Mikel, Emily, Zak, Jill, Jean, James, Logan, Vrook and Vandar were in the briefing chamber. "The Sith have made the first move." told Revan.

"How? and where's Bastila?" asked Vrook.

"Not... here." Revan grumbled through his teeth.

"She has been taken captive by the Sith." stated Vandar. Everyone murmured about the most unfortunate event.

"She has been kidnapped by the Sith. If we rescue her, we will be led to the Sith. And we can bring peace to the galaxy, once and for all." Revan told.

"Revan our numbers are too few." told Atris.

"So are the Republic's" replied Carth "The battle over Rakata Prime seven years ago and the battle of Telos two years ago has left us crippled. We need to wait."

"I can't leave my wife to face the wrath of Malus. You have no idea how much she means to me. Please, help me find her." begged Revan.

"I know exactly how you feel, Revan. I lost my wife when Malak bombed Telos." replied Carth.

"Was she kidnapped from you right under your nose?" asked Revan.

"That's not the point. told Carth.

"Well if none of you will help me... then I'm going to find her myself."

Revan left the briefing room, he met up with his droids and the headed towards the hangar. Jaden stopped him "Revan! You must not do this."

"And why not?"

"Because it is just what Malus wants of you. Erode your will and kill you when you're weakest."

"I have to find her. I can't live without her."

"If she dies, you will have to let go of the thought."

"You of all people know how long a wound can take to heal."

"This is not about my relationship with the Force, Revan."

"Your wound cannot be healed, Jaden. And if Bastila is killed, that will leave a wound that will never heal." Revan stormed off into the hangar. Visas walked behind Jaden, "Let him go, it is what he must do." told Visas.

"Revan is more value to the Jedi than all of us knows. I don't even know how big of a value he carries."

"He must rescue Bastila or he won't have that value."

"I guess you're right, Visas."

The ship that too Bastila landed on Mustafar. Malus waited in the hangar to see his new captive. A bounty hunter brought Bastila out hands, feet and knees bound, and mouth and eyes covered. "Thank you, Calo." said Malus.

"You're welcome Malus, now can I have my money?" asked Calo Nord, an old enemy of Revan's.

"I actually have one more job for you. To be safe, I want you to make an asassination attemp on Revan. If you fail I want you to meet him back on this planet."

"I faked death from him twice, I can do it a third if he bests me."

"I must warn you. Do not underestimate him. He took my right arm because of my arrogance." warned Malus.

"I see." said Calo, looking at the cloak covering Malus' right arm.

"Now find him."

Revan's first planet to search was: Korriban. The acadamy and tombs were deserted, but rebuilt. Revan roamed through the tomb of Naga Sadow only to find the Star Map he encountered seven years ago. "Query: Master, is this not the Star Map you encountered here, seven years ago?" asked HK.

"This is. There is nothing special about it, I know where Rakata Prime is." told Revan.

"*Beep* *Dreet* *Whoop* *Beep* (Master, but it does not lead to Rakata Prime.)" explained T3.

"Translation: He is saying that this Star Map has been reprogrammed."

"What? How?" asked Revan hastily.

"Statement: I think that it has been intentionally reprogrammed to lead you somewhere."

The Star Map showed planets other than Kashyyyk and Mannan. "Tatooine, Sarapin, Hoth. And Malachor V?"

"Completion: Malachor V-4 to be exact."

"We must revisit each of these planets if we are to find where Malus is holding Bastila." told Revan.

"Mockery: Then when you do, you can fly to her and press your slimy, mucus covered lips together like you always do."

"I'm going to pretend that you didn't just say that. Now get back to the ship."

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ebon Hawk landed on the landing pad of Anchorhead Spaceport. Again, when he emerged, he was met by a Czerka representitive. "Welcome to Anchorhead. Unfortunately, your ship was not on the docking schedules. So I'm going to have to ask you for one hundred credits for the docking fee." he explained.

Revan waved his hand "I don't need to pay the docking fee, I'm in a hurry so get out of my way."

"You know what? I really don't think you need to pay the docking fee. And since you're in a hurry, I'll leave you to your business."

Revan roamed Anchorhead trying to find the exit to the dune sea. He came across Yuka Laga's droid shop. He decided that his droids might need some upgrades, so he decided to enter. Again he was greeted by Yuka Laga "Greetings sentient. How may I be of service to you?" he asked.

"Threat: If you cheat my master like you did seven years ago, I will tear off your flat head and flatten it even more!"

"Excuse me, but I think I recognized your droid."

"You should, you sold him to me." replied Revan.

"What droid was he?"

"He was a specially modified HK series assassin droid."

"Oh yes, I remember now. I think he was modified by Czerka."

"No. Darth Revan was the one who built him, modified him, and gave him the term "meatbag"!"

"Wow! How did you extract that from him?" Yuka asked.

"Because after his safeguards unlocked, we both found out that it was me who built him, modified him, and gave him the term "meatbag"."

"You're Darth Revan?"

"Just: Revan. The path of the dark lord is behind me now?"

"So... that HK unit was yours to begin with?"

"Yes."

"Then I should've sold him higher. I'm going to ask for two-thousand more credits?"

"You tried to cheat me before, it won't happen again."

"Then I can't allow you to leave."

"If you won't let me leave, then I'll let HK settle a seven year grudge."

"Query: Can I-"

"Say let's talk a deal." interrrupted Yuka "One-thousand?"

"Let us leave."

"Seven Fifty."

"No."

"One-hundred?"

"Okay, I'm just going to donate fifty and be off."

Revan left behind fifty credits and left the shop.

Revan found the exit to the dune sea. "I can't allow you to pass unless you have a hunting liscence." told the guard.

Revan searched his pockets until he found his hunting liscence. "Here you go." said Revan presenting it to the guard.

"This is an old one, but I'll let you pass. Good hunting... Robert Plant?"

"Uhh, yes."

Revan recognized the entire area, with the exception of the sand crawler that was there when he last visited. Revan roamed the dune sea and found a path that led him to the eastern dune sea. He was ambushed by a bunch of sand people, but Revan ignited one of his sabers and his droids and him easily took care of them. Revan entered the easten dune sea, only to find more sand people, but they were of no consequence, Revan cut them down as if they were unarmed people. Revan found the lair of the Krayt Dragon. One thing that he didn't recognize, was that the entrance was cut off with a big gate. Revan killed droid guards and started cutting a hole through the gate. The alarm triggered and a huge force of Sith Initiates and Masters were waiting for him at the door. "So. Is this what my former faction has become? Attacking a lone Jedi witha huge force?" Revan taunted.

"Enough. Die already." said one of the Sith Masters.

"It is only my intention here to find the Star Map and move on. But I will kill any of you who decide to stand in my way." warned Revan. Some of the initiates ran to saftey, but they were killed by their masters. The Sith attacked Revan without hesitation, but they were no match for one so powerful. Revan cut them all down, only using one of his sabers too.

Revan cut down every Sith that decided to stand in his way. Every Sith that lived ended up fleeing through the back tunnels. There was only one person who stood between him and the Star Map. Calo Nord. "Calo Nord."

"Darth Revan."

"Well Calo, alive would certainly be the last state I'd expect to find you."

"Really. I am hard to kill."

"It is not my intention to fight you, nor was it my intention to cut down anyone who stood in my path, but I will do what is necessary if you raise your blasters." warned Revan.

"You escaped from my grasp twice, seven years ago. I will not allow a third time."

"So be it." Revan ignited his second saber. Calo threw a flash grenade right a Revan's feet and exploded.

"You will die here today, Revan." told Calo. Calo fired a couple blaster shots, but Revan blocked all of them.

"If you think I'll be hindered by a flash grenade, you're sorely mistaken." told Revan.

"Impossible."

"You'll find the Force is surprising." Revan jumped infront of Calo and cut him down. There was no longer anyone standing in Revan's path towards the Star Map. Revan inserted his datapad and downloaded the coordinates he could. They weren't the full deal, but it was a start.

Back on Mustafar, Malus walked into the prison chambers to have a little chat with Bastila. She was in the middle of the room and chained to the floor. Her right arm of her bodysuit was ripped off and hanging down at the wrist, and she had crusted blood and fresh scars. "Your husband has found the second Star Map on Tatooines. I'm impressed my dear." told Malus.

"You'll find he's full of surprises."

"I'm not surprised though that he went to search for you alone."

All Bastila did was frown. "What do you intend to do with him?" she asked.

"I plan to erode his will and then have him killed."

"You're a fool Malus, he will not be defeated that easily."

Out of anger, Malus struck Bastila with lightning ceaselessly. When he got tired of torturing her, he ordered his guards to torture her, not using the Force, but any way they wanted.

"Master, we dug out a cave on Hoth and we are already training many students." stated Plagueis.

"Very good. Revan will either die to our students, the cold or the wampas." replied Malus.

Revan got back aboard his ship. "Quadrant: Core, Planet: Coruscant, Location: Jedi Temple." Revan waited for his transmission to come through, then it was picked up by Jaden.

"Revan?" Jaden asked.

"Yes Jaden." answered Revan.

"Revan where are you?"

"I'm leaving Tatooine and heading for Hoth" explained Revan.

"Hoth?" Jaden asked.

"A snowy planet in the Hoth system."

"Why would you be going there?" Jaden asked "Malus would not've taken Bastila there."

"I know, but I will find some answers there." told Revan.

"Why did you transmit us then?" asked Jaden.

"I need you to help me." answered Revan "There are events set in motion that can't be re-written, I predicted before that the Sith would make their move, they did. I am also predicting that if we do not stike on the final planet, the Sith will attack us when their force is too big."

Carth walked into the room, "Have you found where Revan's going?" he asked.

"He openly admitted that he is finding Star Maps." told Jaden.

"But he already knows where Rakata Prime is, I don't see the point." pondered Carth.

"The Star Maps on Tatooine and Korriban were reprogrammed. And three have been built on Hoth, Sarapin and Malachor V-4." told Jaden.

"So, if he finds those, he finds Bastila?" asked Carth.

"And possibly his demise." added Jaden.

"How so?" asked Carth.

"When he finds Bastila, He'll want to keep her alive. If she is in danger, Revan will prevent her death." told Jaden.

"Even if...?"

"It means his."

"We have to gather an army, If there was anyone you helped during your exile, Jaden, get them to help us." told Carth.

"What will you do?" Jaden asked.

"I'll gather the army at Telos and combine them with the TSF forces along with the Ithorians who might be willing to help us." replied Carth.

"Understood, I'll go to Dantooine, Dxun, then Onderon."

"Tell them to meet at Telos."

"Yes."

Revan left the transmission and made the jump to lightspeed. He decided to rest for he knew what Hoth was like as he remembered his experience as the Dark Lord. Revan had another vision. It was the same one he always had, and he woke up breathing heavily. "Observation: Maser, we are coming up on Hoth."

"That's good HK. I'm going to have to ask you and T3 to watch the ship and I'll have to go alone."

"Memory/Guess: I think you want us to stay to guard because we'll probably get mauled by Wampas or rust in the cold."

"That's right HK."

"Relieved Explanation: I'll stay."

Revan put on his cloak and battle mask and left the Ebon Hawk. Revan could sense the Dark Side energy of the Star Map, so he was being led in the right direction. Along the way, Revan was ambushed by a horde of wampas. In a way that battle was good for him, it kept him warm of the freezing cold. In a matter of minutes, Revan was victorious. Revan roamed Hoth even more until he saw an opening. He immediatly ran inside, he felt the Dark Side getting stronger. He wasn't welcomed warmly (He never is) every Sith had their sabers up. Revan ignited his saber and most of the Sith began to shake. The Sith threw everything they had at him, but they couldn't stop him from getting the Star Map. Revan walked back to the Ebon Hawk unphased. "Cheerful Obervation: It is good to see you in one piece, master."

"It's good to see you both. Come, we fly to Sarapin."

Is Plagueis the same Plagueis as Palpatine's Master? Anyway, I liked that Chapter. I hope Revan finds Bastila.

Sidious did say he knew how to cheat death

Like this one. Also, which is your Revan? Mullet dude?

Probably, for Jimmy, Robert and John Paul Jones. For John Bonham, I had to find someone with a beard.

The Ebon Hawk exited hyperspace and found a safe place to land on Sarapin. Everyone prepared to exit but T3. "T3, come on."

"Dwooo, dwooooooo."

"Okay, you can stay. But keep the ship fired up."

"Query: Master, do you think I'll get to kill something on this planet?"

"Only if we have to HK." Revan and HK left the ship on extreme caution, knowing that Sarapin was the home to the vicious Vaapad. Revan and HK walked for an hour in search for the Sith Acadamy, but unfortunately, they were attacked by a Vaapad. Many Sith on this planet practiced the form Juyo, for the Vaapad was so quick, Juyo was born from them. Luckily for Revan, he was a master in all eleven forms. Revan utilized Juyo and blocked everything the Vaapad had to offer. Revan killed the Vaapad quickly, but he was attacked by another one. It started whipping him with it's many tentacles, but HK came to his assistance and shot it in the eye. Revan jumped up and finished the job. "Thanks HK."

"Proud Statement/Query: You're welcome master. Aren't you glad you have me around?"

"Seven years ago I wasn't. But now, I am."

"Statement: Thank you master."

"You have nothing to thank from me, I should be thanking you."

"Correction: You built me."

"Correct. Let's just get the Star Map."

"As You desire, master."

Revan and HK continued to roam Sarapin in search of the acadamy. A few hours and vaapads later, they were there. "HK, if you're going to enter with me, I need you to be extremely careful."

"Query: Why so?"

"Because the all the Sith here are likely Juyo pratitioners. It is a very fast saber style."

"Statement: I'll be on my best guard."

"Remind me to download some vibroblade combat knowledge into you when we get back to the Ebon Hawk."

Revan and HK cauiously walked the Sith Acadamy on their guard for Sith ambushes. Revan and HK walked safely to the Star Map chamber. "This was too easy." Revan said to himself as he downloaded the data from the Star Map.

"Why you are too easy to fool, Revan." said a Sith Lord. A second later, the entire acadamy lit their lightsabers.

"Damn...! HK, this fight is way more than the both of us can handle. Run back to the Hawk." ordered Revan.

"Statement: Even an assassin droid like me is smart enough to avoid a battle as one sided as this." HK set a mine and Revan threw a thermal detonator, but only phased a couple Sith. The Sith Master used the Force and threw an initiate onto the mine, therefore clearing the way. Revan and HK were chased by an armada of Sith and then vaapads. HK immediatly ran aboard the Ebon Hawk and Revan jumped aboard as T3 slowly raised the ship off the ground. Revan was not safe yet, he was followed by some arrogant initiates, but Revan ended their lives. "Okay HK, I'm gonna download the ability of using vibroblades and lightsabers and use of the eleven lightsaber forms."

"Query: Will it hurt?"

"I don't think so, but it'll work better for you in the long run."

"Statement: Open the chasis-"

"HK! I remember."

An hour later, "And now re-wire-"

"Did I do some memory damage?"

"You didn't, but an HK-50 assassin droid on Peragus did."

"Oh well, now you know. Can you recite the eleven forms? Just to make sure it works?" asked Revan.

"Recital: Shii-Cho, Makashi, Soreseu, Ataru, Shien, Djem So, Niman, Juyo, Sokan, Jar'Kai, and Form Zero."

"Good, very good. Now try and see if the combat programming will work." HK grabbed a vibroblade and started swinging it around, Revan smiled. "For a droid, that's very good form."

Revan jumped back into the cockpit seat and set a course for Malachor V-4.

Off-Topic: Yeah, but this isn't the place to talk about this. PM me about stuff like that.

Please stay on topic, folks. I've trimmed the off topic comments/posts. The PM system is great if you want to chat. Please help keep Revanscool's thread free of clutter. Thanks, Jae

On-Topic: I'm looking foward to the next Chapter Revanscool. How many more Chapters are there to come?

"Master, we have gotten word that Revan escaped the ambush we set for him on Sarapin. With a mine and a thermal detonator." Plagueis told Malus.

"Damn! Evacuate the Sith on Malachor V-4." he ordered.

"Master?"

"The Jedi scum has survived everything we had to offer so far. If the Sith are not evacuated on Malachor V-4, Revan will surely slaughter all in a matter of minuts. Besides, her ghost will do my work for me." told Malus.

"Who?"

"A Sith who died on Malachor."

"What effect will it have?" asked Plagueis.

"Let's say that the ghost has a former aquaintence with Revan."

"Okay. I'll order the Sith to evacuate."

"And Plaguies... If Revan gets here and escapes with his wife. I'll blame it on you. I'll sever your limbs. I'll make you bleed. Then I'll feed you to my kath hounds and hssiss, and I'll make sure it's a day they're not that hungry." threatended Malus.

Plagueis ran off in great fear.

"I've called you here on behalf of one whom we follow." addressed Carth to a bunch of leaders. "Revan has gone to find his wife, Bastila. She was kidnapped by the Sith. And we didn't help him."

"Then you're a bunch of fools. And I hope you feel dispicable about that, Onasi." blurted out a Mandalorian "Revan gave you all a purpose, he gave me a purpose he saved us all so we are who we are."

"We realize that now, Madalore. And we're going to help him." told Jaden.

"We are building an army. We're going to track down Revan's ship, follow him then kill the little bastards who decided to toy with him in the first place, in full force." explained Carth "But are you with us?" he asked "Are you with Revan?"

"Us Mandalorians will be honoured to fight alongside Revan. The only one who could beat us nine years ago." said Mandalore.

"He'll be happy to know that he'll be fighting alongside an old friend, Canderous." replied Carth.

"Queen Talia?" asked Jaden.

"Onderon will fight with you in this struggle, my skill with a blade might prove useful." replied Talia, Queen of Onderon.

"Zherrdron?" Jaden asked.

"You helped us on multiple occasions, we'll help you and Revan." replied the Dantooine commander.

"Good."

Carth turned to a wookie accompanied by a twi'lek "Well, what about you?"

"My tribe and I will gladly fight alongside the man who saved my life on Taris. It is the least I can do." roared the wookie.

"I'll go with you Zaalbar, Revan is my friend too." said a now matured Mission Vao.

"Alright, back to your ships and gather your armies, we meet on Coruscant." told Carth.

Everyone but Jaden and Visas left for Coruscant, "Revan is headed to Malachor." told Visas "I have felt him."

"But why would he go there? We destroyed that planet two years ago." asked Jaden.

"I also sensed a bunch of Sith fleeing the planet, Malus must know that Revan is unstoppable with a saber in his hand." told Visas.

"Then finding the planet Revan is looking for won't be a problem."

"Malachor will be a very large problem." protested Visas "Her spirits still haunt that damnation. Remember my love, there are always bigger evils than a mere Sith and it's lightsaber."

"I'll protect you from those evils just as Revan intends to protect Bastila." told Jaden.

"I'll die for you first."

"No! Do not do so for me. To me, your life comes first, before anything else."

Visas sniffed "If I had tear ducts I'd cry, in reaction to your selflessness."

Jaden pulled her in and began kissing her. When they were finished Jaden told Visas that she did not need her headcloth. So she kept it off from then on.

The Ebon Hawk landed safely on Malachor V-4. "Detection: The air should be safe to breath. I have detected there is enough oxygen for a human to breath."

"Good. Stay out of this."

"Whoop?"

"Quer-"

"HK! T3. I must walk this planet alone. For this is the resting place of my old mentor, Darth Traya. Formerly known as Kreia, Jedi Historian. She has cursed this damnation in the Dark Side. As her student, I must master her malice."

Revan left the Ebon Hawk sabers up, walking the ground of Malachor with extreme caution. As he walked he heard the screams of Bastila's cried for help. Revan knew that it was the dark energies toying with him. He tried to find a way to surpress it. He thought of his wedding day, his dance with Bastila, Seven Years Gone. He decided to focus on the song. Did you ever really need me baby? Did you need me bad? Did you ever really want me baby? The man you loved so glad. Did you ever forget me baby? That I would really hate. You are my only love, the one I love so great! Revan thought. He didn't hear any cries, and he continued his jouney. Revan fought against the ghosts of dead Sith warriors that Jaden had killed there two years ago. For Revan was strong in the Force so he was the only one who could lay a finger on them. Revan fought many more ghosts when he entered the acadamy. He fought his way to the Tryaus Core. Outside the entrance, he saw the ghost of a Sith Lord who looked in bad shape. But it did not show hostilities.

"Be careful in there, Revan. My name is Sion, she will do to you what she did to me. And only faith to the Light Side can surpress the pain. Through Death." told Sion.

"I'll keep that in mind. Rest in peace." replied Revan

Revan enteredthe Core and found the Star Map. To his surprise another ghost appeared behind him. "Find what you were looking for Revan?" asked the ghost.

"Kreia... or shound I say Darth Traya."

"You can call me whatever. I am nothing."

"I'll bet it was you who was toying with me." guessed Revan.

"Good guess. You found a way to repel them." commented Traya "Why did you leave the Sith?" she asked "Do you know the power you harnessed?"

"I remember hurting the ones I loved with that power."

"Bastila? Your search is of no concequence, she will die and you can't do anything about it."

"I beg to differ. Join me, redeem yourself."

"I want you to break, you would not stay true to my teachings."

"You are Darth Traya, you handle the knowledge of betrayal, use it against the Sith."

Traya didn't answer and instead she ignited four lightsabers. They entered a fierce duel. Every saber Traya threw at Revan, Revan cut. When Traya wasted her last saber, Revan picked her up by the neck.

"You can redeem yourself! As I did Ajunta."

"Never."

"You leave me no choice." Revan drained Traya of her Force energies, cutting her off. When Revan was done, Traya dissapeared.

Revan walked back onto the Ebon Hawk, with the full data on where to find Bastila. Revan inserted it into the navicomputer. "Quadrant: Wild Space. Region: Five. Planet: Mustafar. Finding..." Sweat ran down Revan's hair and neck. "Not found."

"The hell?"

"Not found."

"DAMNIT! WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS SHE?" Revan roared. Revan began crying in deep dispair. Revan then thought to himself, then began searching the Wild Space Quadrant again. He found a rather large gap in the stars. He redownloaded Mustafar into the computer and it fit perfectly.

Revan ran back into the cockpit, jumped into his seat and quickly set a course to Mustafar, and to his wife.

In this chapter, I paid tribute to the third movie in the LotR franchise with the idea of braving ghosts, like Aragorn had to do.

I like that idea. Good Chapter, though there are several mistakes in the Chapter. Also, how would Revan be able to remember Kreia? The only thing I can think of is he suddenly remembered everything.

Looking foward to more and it's nice to see Mission and Zaalbar back.

Archived