Home

[Fic] Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III The Second Sith War

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Revan tripped Malus to the ground. He started breathing heavily. He lifted Malus up by using the Force and grasped his neck. "How-does... this... end?" asked Malus in a raspy voice.

Revan tightened his grip. "Painfully." In his mask, he noticed a bright yellow glow in his sweat. Those were the reflections of his eyes. Revan threw Malus against a wall. As he struggled to keep his footing, Revan delivered a bone shattering kick to his cybernetic arm. Malus did not scream. Revan ignited his saber and stabbed Malus in the gut. Blood escaped from Malus' mouth as he tried to smile. "M-m-most... Impress...ive." congratulated Malus, right before he died.

Revan stole a Sith ship and made the jump to lightspeed back to Coruscant. When he arrived at Coruscant, he noticed bodies all over the ground. Good. Saves me the time. Revan thought to himself. He landed outside the Jedi temple and was greeted by Bastila. "You're too late. We finished the battle without you... But still it's great to see you alive."

"Oh, that's good." replied Revan

"I know... the war is over." said Bastila advancing to give Revan a hug.

"No, no, I mean it saves me the time." told Revan.

"What?" asked Bastila sounding confused.

Revan looked behind Bastila to see Canderous awaiting his command. "Canderous." he called.

"What?" he asked.

"Do away with the weak Republic." Revan ordered.

"I didn't like 'em anyway." said Canderous turning around, giving the 'kill' gesture.

"NO STOP!" cried Bastila. "What are you doing?"

"I'm giving you the offer to become the Dark Lady of the Sith." said Revan holding out his hand.

Bastila spat on it. "NO! I WON'T GO DOWN THAT PATH AGAIN!" she cried. Seconds later she began sobbing. "I was an idiot to have loved you."

"So was I!" replied Revan in an angry voice. He frose Bastila in her tracks and stabbed her. He was attacked by his former Jedi allies, but they were of no concequence.

Canderous had finished off all the republicans at the temple "Where now?" he asked.

"To the Galactic Hub."

Revan's army of Mandalorians are more than a match to the guards of the Galactic Senate. And with Revan as their leader, many fled to avoid a painful death. In a matter of minutes Revan had declared himself supreme ruler.

Once more the Sith ruled the Galaxy. An order of intimidation and obedience. Unfortunately, he did not take up an apprentice and Plagueis had already fled to the unknown regions. This rule was for one hundred years. Then the Republic was restored.

Dark side. Nice. Anyway, will you continue with your unfinished Fic?

I kinda overdid it with "The Galaxy is Yours" and I don't really wanna go back to "Threads of an Old Order" Maybe I should start on some Remasters. Possibly get better reviews in 2 cents.

Not bad, perhaps a little fast, but it's okay, good work.

There is the part that I've been "dead" for three months, but maybe that's not the best excuse.

I actually thought of this when I got re-addicted to KotOR. Funny, eh?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I spent 3 days reading this fic and I must confess that it's been a great read and that the time spent was well worth it! :thmbup1: Good work, Master Jimmy! I also liked the Lightside Ending better(being a lightsider and all... :) ). Anyway, looking forward to reading more of the fanfics on these forums and maybe even writing my own. I'm thinking about it...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived