Home

possible kotor 3

dewayne26

i just done talking to my friend who is more a star wars follower then me. i think you can say he hardcore. anyway he said today he went to frye to get RC for a friend's birthday. and he ask if there were any sw due out in the year or so. the guy relied three. he didn't check and see what the titles were. i not sure if he right. when i was up there i asked too and told me five turned out they counted two star trek games in there.

i just done talking to my friend who is more a star wars follower then me. i think you can say he hardcore. anyway he said today he went to frye to get RC for a friend's birthday. and he ask if there were any sw due out in the year or so. the guy relied three. he didn't check and see what the titles were. i not sure if he right. when i was up there i asked too and told me five turned out they counted two star trek games in there.

There are two Star Trek games coming:

Star Trek Legacy and Star Trek: Tactical Assault

They will be released in September.

There is also a Mega-Online-Multi-Player Star Trek game coming out as well.

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/gaming/news/article/16013.html

There are two Star Trek games coming:

Star Trek Legacy and Star Trek: Tactical Assault

They will be released in September.

There is also a Mega-Online-Multi-Player Star Trek game coming out as well.

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/gaming/news/article/16013.html

hmm seem to me that frye employee doesn't know the different. but i think people at frye are bout as bad aggie lost in a city

personally i'm trying to keep from spreading i was just trying ask if anybody heard the same thing. i cann't remember the exact line. believe dark rumors and you'll be fine...........lately i found that to be truth case in swg..........

thanks for the info. really i could careless bout fry's....wanted me to replace my entire motherboard and a brand new dvd rom. lol yea sure 500 bucks... turns out all i needed was a new reader cable. sides i got lecture about support the us troops in iraq..........sorry didn't mean to get off track....i just po that guy who said our troops are dying is god justice...

thanks for the info. really i could careless bout fry's....wanted me to replace my entire motherboard and a brand new dvd rom. lol yea sure 500 bucks... turns out all i needed was a new reader cable. sides i got lecture about support the us troops in iraq..........sorry didn't mean to get off track....i just po that guy who said our troops are dying is god justice...

I wouldn't take my computer to tone those box stores even if you paid me me to. I take ti to a local Mom & Pop store first.

Actually they are called Fry's Electronics for brick & morder. The online retailer's name is Outpost .com

Where I live Fry's is a grocery store. I would highly doubt they were related except for the fact that they both have the exact same sign (font, color, design, etc. etc.)

Where I live Fry's is a grocery store. I would highly doubt they were related except for the fact that they both have the exact same sign (font, color, design, etc. etc.)
Fry's Electronics was founded by the heirs of the Fry's Food and Drug stores. That is the relationship between the two and nothing more. Fry's Electronics is privately held and not affiliated with Fry's Food and Drug. Fry's Food and Drug is currently owned by Kroger Co., a publicly traded company that owns many grocery and department store chains.

I think what happened is the three Fry brothers used the money they inherited from the sale of Fry's Food and Drug to Smith's (I think it was Smith's they first sold to but not sure) and started Fry's Electronics back in 1985.

In any case, KotOR III isn't coming out in 2006. Perhaps the end of 2007? We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived