Home

Favourite Land Strategies?

• 4 months later...

Usually I play Empire but last night I decided to give the Rebels a try.

I ended up landing a single squad of troopers and reinforcing with Han and Chewy. I was up against HUGE Empire forces, AT-ST, Speeder bikes, and locals. Anyways, I was able to capture 2 build pads right out of the gate and built 1 bac tank and 1 anti-infantry cannon. Then proceeded to go lure in units back to the cannon and finish them off. Chewy took over an AT-ST and basically as I moved through the map was able to take over build pads, sometimes salvaging and making what ever was needed at the time (be it bac tank or engineer repair) and took over the planet with these 2 units.

Key was knowing when to pull back to heal up your units and the lure to cannons was major.

• 2 months later...

i play the empire most of the time, and (if i'm attacking) i found that a good strategy is to bring 1-2 squad TIE mauler squads, 4-5 trooper squads for low end battles 7-9 for tougher battles, at least one AT-ST squad for easy battle, and at least three for the harder battles. all that coupled with, at least one hero, (Vader is prefact)

i can win most battles no sweat.

i like using vader on tough anti-infantry towers, cuz he can disable them well my solders move up and blow the S**T out of it! XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To wipe the floor as the rebels just land tonnes of speeders, knock out all buildings that garrison and knock out all large vehicles (AT-ATs maybe AT-STs?) and then retreat before they build loads of anti-air turrets.

Next stage land Ben Kenobi and PLEX troopers as a cool commando team and take the planet (this looks especially cool on jungle worlds when they wear camo). Kenobi can take on the troops and the PLEX troops can take on the vehicles.

• 2 months later...

The strategies I use most off the time are pincer and flanking. I know that it sounds kind of weird but its true. This helps if you have Infantry attack first you can send your vehicles around the back and the plex soldiers with them you can sweep through other infantry and the back side of at-st with plex don't mix ( For the empire at least.)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

heres some good ones i use.

rebels: land all spedders except for 1 infantry plantoon and a hero. have one or to speeders protect the infantry as they take another base for more speeders. have all the other speeder go under the enemy shield and take it out. watch out 4 anti airs!!! after the shield is down now you can use artillary or just plain force on the rest of the buildins. go to the barracks and facrtorys and use speeders so no one can shoot u. i did this on coruscant and i won without a casualty i think. ok maybe one.

stratagy 2: brinf in chewy. and two tank squads. have chewy take over a tank (prefferably tie maller) and have him join with your tanks. give han a squad to follow the tanks and you merly have the planet. get in trouble? switch you t4s to missle mode.

empire: with the empire, you just wanna over do it. erly in the game? put out 9 atst squard and darth vader. there, you got so many atst you cant fit them all on a regular sized screen. go in and take everything out. if you run into large amounts of plex soilders, vaders fore push will do the job.

2: later in the game put down as many at ats as you can and the emporer (and darth vader, if you really must) now if you see speeders try to take them to ure side with force corrupt. also if u see alot of plexs. (OR IF YOU USE VADER FORCE PUSH.) also every chance you get, make sure to drop as many stromtroopers as possible. (put them in the front with your hero(s)) you got it.

heres a good one. for quick land ones. get jades to take over a base and have some atst or mallers defending her. one a squad comes have the tanks hold fire. over take the squad infantry and have the guards take out the tanks (if any) now send the infanty back to their base to do some damage! later more will come back and do it agian. if any of her gaurds go down replace them. while jades s having fun up there fett or vader can be having fun down there... with a squard of stormys and tanks that is. try to get vader/fett and there legion to arive at the rebel base the same time as your possed rebels. my stragies.

Kool strats! I think the enemy uses this strategy. I hate when the AI is the emps, they like to use those artillery units, ALOT. Because of this, I can NEVER use infantry first. So i just use snow speeders to counter them. Works great. Or when the AI are the Rebels and they attack with alot of those snow speeders first, I just use Anti-Airs, and finish off the han and chewie heroes with a bunch of tie maulers and they run with their tails between their legs, lol. Anyway, Keep up the Good Work Soldiers, your strategies are great!

Archived