Home

MI 5 Impossible

I tend to think it's all about a bad monitor, a bet about typing with the elbow or dyslexia.

I've also heard about cases of PCs on the toilet and dysentery. Ya'know, when it's all getting shakey and such.

At least we're facing the undeniable fact that he is using punctuation in a way that I've never seen before in posts like this. Thumbs up. XD

Uhh. And is Stan really useless in EMI? If I remember it right, then he gives something to Guybrush if he manages not to fall asleep. Yah?

Plus, in LeChuck's Revenge there is also a second bad guy: Largo.

I tend to think it's all about a bad monitor, a bet about typing with the elbow or dyslexia.

I've also heard about cases of PCs on the toilet and dysentery. Ya'know, when it's all getting shakey and such.

At least we're facing the undeniable fact that he is using punctuation in a way that I've never seen before in posts like this. Thumbs up. XD

Uhh. And is Stan really useless in EMI? If I remember it right, then he gives something to Guybrush if he manages not to fall asleep. Yah?

Plus, in LeChuck's Revenge there is also a second bad guy: Largo.

Yeah, he gave you a coupon to get the silver monkey head.

And in EMI there was also Ozzy as a second villain. Largo wasn't so much a villain as just a jerk.

The same George Lucas who came to my house and told me that he would never, ever, ever release the original cinematic cuts of the original Star Wars trilogy?

He came to your house to? Did he read all of your magazines and use up all your toilet paper? I'm still waiting for the money he owes us for the ming vase he decided to kick a camel at.

Largo wasn't so much a villain as just a jerk.
He pretty much scared off everyone, including myself. And he is smart, I can tell you.

After I met him the first time because I stepped onto the bridge to Woodtick, I decided to be clever, reloaded the game, took the shovel and headed away from Woodtick, to keep my treasury and bury it.

I still wonder how he knew I would do that.

• 3 months later...

Archived