Home

Movie?

Nick Virago

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahaha, this is brilliant! The Grim Fandango fandom got a little MsScribe mess of our own. I'm so proud. :D

Nick, if you did it, then congratulations for causing such a buzz. If you really are innocent, then don't worry about it. We don't hate you. Or at least I don't. ;)

Wow. The guy's a tool. But yeah, kudos to you, Nick, for getting a lie this far.

The only thing that could maybe come out of it is if Tim Burton reads all the rumours and says to himself 'now what's this Grim Fandango thing I'm supposed to be making a movie about?' and becomes really interested in the project :)

Wow. The guy's a tool. But yeah, kudos to you, Nick, for getting a lie this far.

The only thing that could maybe come out of it is if Tim Burton reads all the rumours and says to himself 'now what's this Grim Fandango thing I'm supposed to be making a movie about?' and becomes really interested in the project :)

I hope so. Then we may actually get a GF movie.

Hm, I think Robert Rodriguez would be one of the best choices to handle a Grim Fandango movie. He captured a noir feel with Sin City and he's done a lot of green screen and CGI stuff. (Especially if he got Tarantino to guest direct a special scene again.)

Keep... Tarantino... and Rodriguez... THE HELL... away... from Grim Fandango :sithk: . I watched Sin City and it wasn't worth the 5$ I paid. I don't find the idea of Burton directing it so good either, I mean, he could do a good job, but Steven Spielberg or George Lucas could do it much better.

Keep... Tarantino... and Rodriguez... THE HELL... away... from Grim Fandango :sithk: . I watched Sin City and it wasn't worth the 5$ I paid. I don't find the idea of Burton directing it so good either, I mean, he could do a good job, but Steven Spielberg or George Lucas could do it much better.

Spielberg would make it too family friendly and Lucas would put too much emphasis on the special effects and not enough on the story.

But every director has their drawbacks.

well, tim schafer is out of the question. you know what they say about getting involved with a movie based on a videogame you created... you know... the movie SUCKS. (mortal kombat:annihilation, mario bros, etc.)

At least it doesn't suck as much as you. Going around the internet making up crap and getting people's hopes up. Git.

Skeletons aren't supposed to be juicy!

I was giving Nick the benefit of the doubt before and trying not to get pissed off at him, but then he snapped at me for mentioning Rodriguez and Tarantino. Besides, Rodriguez did the Mariachi trilogy! So he's probably hip on Mexican culture and Day of the Dead! (Mumble grumble, Sin City was fantastic, mumble grumble)

• 1 month later...
Guest Upgrade
No, it's not true. Because you made it all up.

Case closed.

?

No one said it was true. Just that it was a rumor. Since it was how could it be a lie. We all want a GF movie and we are talking about what directors we want for them. But anyway steven speilberg would make it sorta family. But tim burton would change it from aztec to more like gothic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived