Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude he pones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any way time for bed ty im gonna put in one last recuest im not expecting u to finish soon

name:slayer

Wepon: whatever you want

Colors:dark red chest y brown helm brown nee caps shoes sholder pads

other: sonic grenades shot mark

dude he pones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any way time for bed ty im gonna put in one last recuest im not expecting u to finish soon

name:slayer

Wepon: whatever you want

Colors:dark red chest y brown helm brown nee caps shoes sholder pads

other: sonic grenades shot mark

May I suggest the Slayer (the band) symbol on the shoulder?

Here is a link to the pic, its all the way at the bottom.Here.

Just got a PM:

Name: Rev (if not already taken)

ID #: 0066

Weapon: DC-17M (Blaster Attachment) with Lightsaber bayonet

Color: Like Scorch's but red insetead of yellow and the shoulder Palduron like yours on the (character) left shoulder and red visor.

You dont have to rush, Ill wait as long as it takes. Any questions feel free to ask.

Shade, you don't need to PM me for custom commando requests, just other requests.

BTW, i like the bayonet idea

Sure no problem, to be honest it would've probably been red anyways.

basically the only rule you've got to watch out for is double posting. I guess there's some others that will attract the moderators but that's basically the only one this thread's been worried with.

death rabit's Slayer and Shade 0066's Rev:

drSlayer.jpgRev.jpg

I love it, but can I have the tanks removed from the thigh, and the top of the helmet (above the visor) match the grey/black color on the rest of the helmet? please?

Also do you thinkg it would look better with the center of the chestplate red or just the two points on either side of the top red?

a new request

name: Tsunami

weapon: rifle with blue tube thingy and light blue liquid dripping out.

colors: any arrangement of blue and sea green u think would be the coolist.(indigo visor)

other: mandolorian neo-crusader symbol on the chest same size as death rabit's. make him battle scarred too

thanks

How's this for Tsunami?

Tsunami-1.jpg

For Roids, I used a different model (So far I'm only able to change colors and add holsters/anti-armor packs to this pic). I'm not entirely satisfied with it, but if you can figure out some color scheme, I'd be happy to put them into it. The second image is the only way i can make him look buffer other than color

Roids.jpgRoidsWBuff.jpg

Hey guys, I'm starting up a web page with all of the pics on this thread, It's going to take a while to get it operational but what I've got so far can be found with the link in my sig

Ok, but I'm taking this week off, to catch up on homework and get my site going. I'll get working on it this weekend. Feel Free to add requests, Just know they won't get posted for a while

If you can get me a pic of trandos that looks similar in style to the commandos yes but as of right now no

instead of volcano how about this

name:light

colors:diffrent shades of white like a realy dark white on knew caps and shoes and shoulder pads chest y middle dark white rest all realy bright white

none of him should be grey or not a shade of white ty

animation:heck yes

other:realy cool symbol on head

Archived