Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it would be cool if there wad a pubble of liquid under tsunami's gun to make it look like an actual leak. also, could u make me a changing avatar too, as well as a pic of all tthe commandos associated with me, and make a new 1 called Dark. hes like the exacxt opposite of light ty! also, unless it's too much,

Name:Zap

weapon: sniper with electricity sparks and flashes next to the barrel

colors: electric blue foot caps kneepads elbows and shoulders, dark yellow chest, orange Y, gold thigh stripes, light red visor, make his shins have dark yellow swirls like on phoenix but a little more definite, bluehelmet, make the Atgar Space Defense Corporation symbol small and bright yellow on his head. also, make him really bloody and battle damaged. hope thats not too much . :lol: lol

Hi could you make me another guy?

Name: Revan

colors: same as Rev v5.0

Type of gun: DC-17m

Animated/Not: not

Details: could you make the shoulders regular and instead of grey stripe make it red. also could you make another copy but whatever is red is blue. also could you make avatars of both.

thanks again!!!

Name:Zap

weapon: sniper with electricity sparks and flashes next to the barrel

colors: electric blue foot caps kneepads elbows and shoulders, dark yellow chest, orange Y, gold thigh stripes, light red visor, make his shins have dark yellow swirls like on phoenix but a little more definite, bluehelmet, make the Atgar Space Defense Corporation symbol small and bright yellow on his head. also, make him really bloody and battle damaged. hope thats not too much . :lol: lol

I'll do this one LiWar.

Dark:

Dark.jpg

Sorry Guys, I've been really busy today, I just got home less than an hour ago. I can't really go darker with Dark without him disappearing into the background. When I get a chance I'll get all of the modifications done for you guys. Thanks Da_man for picking up that one, it definitely helps.

SC-1 version 2

SC-1-2.jpg

Deathfruit, I was just going through and finding which commandos you requested, it's hard to remember who requested what. Did you want myst and roids included in the avatar and compilation pic? I'll be sure to out in Zone, Nuke, and Tsunami.

Sorry, no more pics tonight, I've got a paper to write. Not sure when I'll be available to finish the modifications and Revan

Finally finished Zap:

EDIT: Re-uploaded Zap. Fixed the white parts around chest and shoulders.

zap3.jpg

Basically made it damaged by chipping the paint on his helmet, shoulders, and such. Couldn't make it bloody, that made it look bad.

Do you want an avatar?

Hey, Can you make me a new commando. If you can plz give him a sniper attachment with bright blue visor with dark red chest plates and grey arms and legs, and make his name ANON. zombie pwner. thanks for everything

Hey, Can you make me a new commando. If you can plz give him a sniper attachment with bright blue visor with dark red chest plates and grey arms and legs, and make his name ANON. zombie pwner. thanks for everything

Anon.jpg

Anon, hot off Photobucket. Added a little blood and a "no zombies" symbol to the chest, since it was a little plain. And that was the closest I could get to a sniper rifle. :)

EDIT 2: Heres an avatar, cuz Boba's not really workin out for you :lol:anonavatar.jpg

EDIT: Since I found out how to make a good and realistic (as realistic as zombies are in HL2 :xp: ), I've updated Zap:

zap4.jpg

^ Sorry just found it. I think LiWar's just started on it. He's a bit swamped at the moment, if you can't tell by his last couple posts. I've recently been doing some commandos to relieve him a little. GIve him till next weekend, then shoot him a PM.

Sorry, Rogue, I am working on it. It should be done this weekend, but like Da_man said, I've been swamped lately. It is top of my list though.

EDIT: Finished Revan, I'll do the avatars later.

RevanBlue.jpgRevanRed.jpg

EDIT: I did avatars. and I'll also do my versions of zap and anon. fingers crossed, it'll all be done this week.

AVIObliviator.jpgAVIRevanB.jpgAVIRevanR.jpgAVISC-1.jpgAVIDf.gif

Deathfruit your pic is HERE

Zap and Anon:

Zap.jpgAnon.jpgAVIAnon.jpg

One I did on my own:

Volcano

Volcano.jpg

Ok, Heres one with some damage and one with none. (I guess i took really bloody and battle damage a little too far then)

Zap2.jpgZap3.jpg

And that was the closest I could get to a sniper rifle
All you have to do is select the gun from another commando and paste it on, you don't have to just use what i put in the stock folder. You might need to adjust the canvas size when you do this though. Like Anon's gun is a little cut off

Also, remember the eraser is a good thing. Don't get me wrong, your commandos look good, but the edges could use a little clean up (this is a lot easier to do when working in multiple layers). Other than that, just play around, with a little practice you'd be a lot better than me. When I started, I was using the Hue/Saturation options for visor changes and the Color Balance for Armor color.

Archived