Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

sorry to say bit peace freak is probably the lamest commando yet! it totally doesnt make sence! a peace loving COMMANDO with a **** rocket launcher! it stinx!! not your design liwar, but the idea by death rabit. spyder's colors shud be reversed(green and black) and the hourglass should be on the center Y plate. hey kex watch your mouth, i know your real name!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well death fruit if u know so much y dont u make all the commandos and its a dc-17

not a rocket lanucher

anyway ty for peace freak he rock death fruit's ***** if he has them that is

name:death fruit

colors:turd brown allllll over him a darger sticking out of his head a big ole hole in his hip flower for gun if u can if not dc-17 on his chest a heart around the word Derian (yes fruit i know i probably spelled it wrong)

other: as many blood + shot marks u can make

srry if this be rude but li war an u finish this as quick as possible ty

bye, love

rabit

All right, shut up all of you or you're all going to miss me.

First of all, Da_man is new to photoshopping these, it takes a bit to get to doing the things I'm doing.

Secondly, I'm not going to do the pic and the avi at least for a while b/c it is incredibly time consuming and you can do the pic in paint if you want it that bad.

Third, I'm going to have to limit the requests to one at a time. You can change the requests but I want to be equally fair to everyone.

Fourth, I don't care what you request, as long as it's within my abilities. Peace freak is more of a themed commando, like my easter one.

Fifth, i'm not doing deathfruit b/c i want no part in ur stupid fight

You guys are ungrateful little punks. I spent countless hours doing these, setting up the website, rushing orders, researching new techniques, practicing new methods of coloring, searching for add-ons, ignoring my work for this. There's 154 pics in my photobucket account and i started with 0 only a month ago. If you want me to keep customizing these guys, I recommend u take the fight somewhere else

srry for bieng "ungrateful little punks" me an fruit are close friends and were

only playing well stop is, ore at least i will stop it thanks for puttin up with us so nicley

and kex watch ure mouth goodness i mean realy who has ever cussed that much in one reply

First of all, Da_man is new to photoshopping these, it takes a bit to get to doing the things I'm doing.

Secondly, I'm not going to do the pic and the avi at least for a while b/c it is incredibly time consuming and you can do the pic in paint if you want it that bad.

Third, I'm going to have to limit the requests to one at a time. You can change the requests but I want to be equally fair to everyone.

Fourth, I don't care what you request, as long as it's within my abilities. Peace freak is more of a themed commando, like my easter one.

Fifth, i'm not doing deathfruit b/c i want no part in ur stupid fight.

Well said LiWar, I've been doing these for maybe a week, and still learning. WE can't do every single one you want because, unlike you, we have lives. and asking him to do a commando to pi$$ someone else off is just asking for an admin to close the thread.

On the other hand, I just finished fixing TUZ:

TUZ-1.jpg

Fixed the ammo belt and added a burn affect to the wound on the leg. I'm getting around to doing Hurricane, and will most likely upload it today.

Well said LiWar, I've been doing these for maybe a week, and still learning. WE can't do every single one you want because, unlike you, we have lives. and asking him to do a commando to pi$$ someone else off is just asking for an admin to close the thread.

Nice choise of words dude. Really guys, if your going to fight like a bunch of school-girls, than take it somewhere else. No need to get this thread locked :speeder:

Hey LiWar, I think you are better suited to do Hurricane, if you have the time, I'm really busy this weekend and will most likely won't get around to doing until next week.

EDIT: Has anyone else noticed that all the other threads in AWOL have died?

Wow you guys are so good at making those commandos.

Do you use Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.0??

I want to get that but i heard it cost lots of money...

Liwar just one more question, how do you get your little billboard thing to say " General Liwar, I'm making this up as i go"?

I'm using adobe photoshop 7.0 and i've had it for a long time. I used to use adobe photo deluxe home 4.0 which came with my cd burner so that was a little out dated. As long as u have a program that does layers, lighting, and color options you're pretty well set to go

For my sig, i had to make a pic using photoshop or whatever you have. then i posted it on my photobucket and copied that to my edit sig section. it's 500 pixels wide by 120 pixels tall (the normal acceptable limit)

yeah, i used that model for Roids, it's where i got the ammo pack for the leg too. I just took out the backpack and the ammo pack for the model i put up on my site. The biggest issue with it is the gun has to stay anti-armor/anti-armor derivatives, i cant make it a blaster or sniper and the chest is covered, so that detail is gone. but yeah, i'd def be able to customize him when you want.

Archived