Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This one? It's not half bad, but why is there an orange square on his waistline? The head piece looks like the CQB armor from Halo 3.

That square are packs on his belt that are orange, here's a pic to show you...

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=373

Haha it is close to the CQB from Halo 3, very close in fact, :lol:

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=374

I edited General Liwar's Avatar he made for me, here it is...

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=370

:lol: I figured someone was going to question that...Oh yeah don't smoke, it ruins, the mouth and makes it too big :lol::D I need to learn one more thing before I start working on my other idea...I hope you like it when it's finished

Okay, here is my second, and original idea...Enter ZEUS!

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=391

constructive criticism is wanted/needed...:D

personally I think he needs more lightning, and maybe have it be yellow or orange that way it stands out more...

anyone else other ideas, if not I'll work on something else...

Try making the lightning stick to one part of his armor, i.e. his shin-plate thingy. I'd also make the lightning 50-60% transparent, so that you can see the details under it. I'd laso add a few more details, like holsters, ammo packs, and the like.

EDIT: Here is my version of Zeus.

picture.php?albumid=43&pictureid=392

This is what I was talking about by adding stuff. One of the things I do to put sthings behind others, i.e. wepeons on backs, is to make a seperate layer for the background object, and erase the parts that are covered, like the parts of the ammo belt, and chunks of the Spartan laser. Creating seperate layers also helps you keep stuff organized. Also, when saving, first save as .psd, so you can still mess around with the layers, and then as a .jpg, so you can put it on forums or in your albums.

Okay, I'm working on a commando, it will take awhile I had my eyes checked and they dialated my eyes, so every thing is really blurry :lol: I hate it, and I have to get glasses to top it all off...

:EDIT: Here is my new commando, I called him "Skiller" I added some stuff to him...

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=393

i have a idea of of a blue commando w/ a fork saber called Knight Fall [i hope this will contribute to me getting in lol] with tons of burn marks everywhere with a plasm blast behind him

with the sith symbol on him ?

Not sure, I'm a member yes, I don't know if I can invite people though...I'll start working on that idea, hmm sounds pretty good too, be back in a bit...

Not sure, I'm a member yes, I don't know if I can invite people though...I'll start working on that idea, hmm sounds pretty good too, be back in a bit...

I'm still working on how to let members invite others.

And Dark_Storm, we need a pic of your commando.

When you have a chance, scan it so we can look at it, and I think you misunderstood the concept. What we do is photoshop an image of a commando, and color it and customize it to a person's liking. Look at the request around pages 13-23

When you have a chance, scan it so we can look at it, and I think you misunderstood the concept. What we do is photoshop an image of a commando, and color it and customize it to a person's liking. Look at the request around pages 13-23

i DON'T have a scanner

mars, do you have the first request done yet [ i accepted your buddie request]

I'll check out that tutorial...:D

here's all that I have :) I hope you like it Dark_Storm...

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=394

now to get a hold of Da_Man to tell him that he doesn't have to make the whole thing...

I might get glasses today so, I'm going to look a nerd...:| I'm not sure I'll like this...:)

Sorry guys, the power outage and my college orientation took up the last few days of my time. I do my saber effects a little differently, but it might only be a feature of photoshop. It is the same though up to the blur, then i just do a preset effect. If you repost the pic of Knightfall without the lightsaber thing, i can add a blade for you.

btw Skiller is pretty sweet.

And watch the double posts and sig pic sizes, limit is 500x120pixels. Just keepin the mods away.

I didn't relize that M@RS needed only the lightsaber effect done, so I did my own version, which is infintely more cooler.

picture.php?albumid=43&pictureid=396

:)

Oh, and this is what he meant by forksaber. http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/84232/1

the only problem that I can see, is that the holster and saber hilt aren't lit by the light saber glow...and yes yours is a lot better than mine...:)

General Liwar, thanks for the compliment, I named him Skiller because there was a kid at my old school whos name was Skyler, our English teacher called him Skiller, Skyler really liked purple, so I used the color and name :D

Archived