Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put him in the Crazy Requests/Collaboration section of my site.

I felt it was a great request, i've had a lot worse in the past, but it didn't fit under by me or by others because it was both. so instead of making a new section i just added "Collaboration"

You did a great job coloring him. Expecially since you used your own model instead of the black one i included in the zip file

Anytime...if you have questions about GIMP ask Da_man, he knows that program like I know Photoshop, really good :)

I'm da man with GIMP. :xp:

And, yes, I just got my bro away from the PC. We have two computers, but one has a sucky graphics card, so it really slow.

Thanks, I was feeling the same way, I would have edited this Trooper already except I want a head on picture, I found with a whole army behind it so, I'm going to fix that and post it here...

and here's my version of Rain

picture.php?albumid=83&pictureid=530picture.php?albumid=83&pictureid=529 and the avatar

this is the Phase 1 clone trooper, I was thinking we could edit...

picture.php?albumid=89&pictureid=532 or this one...picture.php?albumid=89&pictureid=533

Here's my first Custom Trooper...He's a Sith Trooper

picture.php?albumid=89&pictureid=573

Thanks, I was feeling the same way, I would have edited this Trooper already except I want a head on picture, I found with a whole army behind it so, I'm going to fix that and post it here...

and here's my version of Rain

picture.php?albumid=83&pictureid=530picture.php?albumid=83&pictureid=529 and the avatar

this is the Phase 1 clone trooper, I was thinking we could edit...

picture.php?albumid=89&pictureid=532 or this one...picture.php?albumid=89&pictureid=533

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! SITH TROOPER!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Here's my first Custom Trooper...He's a Sith Trooper

picture.php?albumid=89&pictureid=573

i like sith troops, ever played kotor 1 or 2 ? it awsome , but i messed it up when modding it:(

Archived