Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start on Tec 10 right now...Here's Tec 10...

picture.php?albumid=83&pictureid=598

I guess I'll start on another commando ;)

Here's Twi 03, he was easy because I already had a Scorch, all I had to do was a that triangle thing :lol:

picture.php?albumid=83&pictureid=599

Here's Crescent 38 :lol:

picture.php?albumid=83&pictureid=600

I didn't think I'd do it, but here's the whole team, and here's Prototype 67

picture.php?albumid=83&pictureid=601

There's Proto Squad

Yeah, I figured something was wrong, I'm working on my Fanfic right now, so I'll do it later...I think mine suck, but I'm always hard on myself when it comes to something I enjoy, don't know how I still enjoy it but :lol: we'll see how Techno_12 likes them...

Since you seem to be on top of all the requests, i'm going to do a version of Techno 12 because i really liked the request. If another one comes along i'll do that too if someone else hasn't already done it, this thread has never had more than 2 people customizing at once, and the newer customizers seem to work faster because of the excitement.

Hehe, my dad was looking at all of the commandos last night, he said that we weren't picky enough, he said it's not perfect it aint worth the time to look at. :lol: he's a Photoshop Pro, he's been doing it for about a third of his life...he's really good...

Ask him to make one, i'd like to see it. He can make it however he wants, I'd just like to see one done by a pro.

I've even noticed some of Darth Hyukan's edges were a little sloppy on some of his so I know what your dad is talking about. None of them are perfect. Photoshop isn't the easiest thing in the world and i've only been doing it since March.

Hey M@RS that was a great job on Proto squad Thanx so Much it must have been hard

Hey is it possible you can email PhotoShop to me

It is illegal to discuss the transfer of proprietary material. We also do not condone the posting of personal email addresses. Please do not do either of these things again.

~9

m@rs, it seems you have the right url code but the one has to finish after the other one. (look back at how you did the sig. the url=the url of the big one and the img is the url of the thumbnail.)

Zraek, your weaponry looks good, but the coloring still isn't working for me. but i'm only familiar with photoshop so i'm not entirely sure how to make colors overlay and not just transparent.

And I finally dumped my computer and it didn't fix the problem so Dell is sending a new DVD drive. So unfortunately I won't be able to make any commandos until I get the new drive so i can load in photoshop again. (I backed up all my files so I'll be able to get right back into things once everything is fixed)

If anyone has any questions about these at all shoot me a PM, otherwise, Da_man M@RS and Zraek should be able to take care of requests

What about

1)Lethal

2)gray,black,red, red circle on chest

3)dc-17cm anti armor attachment

4)everyone elses

5)red visor, red mythosaur skull on shoulder, black upper chest, black feet, red gauntlets, black on upper arms, red elbows, mythosaur skull on left knee, grey color around his visor, grey lower arms, black joints, red on top of his feet

And thats it thanks!:D

Archived