Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey does anyone know where i can get a picutre of a regular clone trooper form the new movie (i mean it shoes the whole clone)?????

oh and here is nenor from the front. The pauldron still needs some work any suggestions on how to make the pauldron look better???

picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=1297

M@RS, how is it physically possible NOT for you to know about the new Star Wars movie when you're a member of Lucasforums?

I've never owned a TV in my life, so I don't tend to read about the new movies coming out...

M@RS I don't watch T.V that much. But if you check the star wars website at least once a month, and read the news that you have missed, you should know about the new movie (coming out in theaters). Oh and I have golf tryouts all this week so I will not be able to do the accurate Danny Phantom request by Dark_Storm.

EDIT: here is a newer versoin of nenor phase 1 picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=1304

Sorry I didn't know that.

Here is a revisit to norvits

(page 30 post 1164) he has the symbols in new color (i am going to inprove on him more now since I have CS3

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=1306

And here is a revisit of nenor (page 29 post 1142) he has better straps

picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=1307

Awsome, could you please make me one?

1. Skull crusher

2. Matte black (main body color), gray(on the 'Y' on the chest and on the guantlents), red(visor)

3. normal rifle with inceneration rounds.

4. not animated

5.The main color as matte black, grey on the "Y" shaped part on the chest and on the guantlets, red visor, large cut that goes down over his right eye to the left and three clawed claw mark on his chest that goes down to the left.

picture.php?albumid=43&pictureid=1309

Here you go, that is Skull Crusher. And I finally figured out how do to layer transparency. Yay!

Thank you, but do you think you could make the slash on his face that goes down and left across the visor gray(but not gray on the visor) so I can see it, and dark gray shin guards and thigh guards so I dont need the cape? thanks.

Archived