Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fish: it may take him a while to reply hes having comp problems but idk if u can but i dont see why it wouldnt tho i have no idea how if possiible

LiWar responds better through PM. But he did get back in touch with me today. Oh, and he included it might take a couple of days to install the new software or what ever it is he's getting.

is LiWar on??

Check little little thing next to yellow button under your avatar. The yellow one is the "bad post" button, while the one next to it is red if the person is offline, and green if they are online.

And 1183, I think M@RS uses Photoshop. I'm the GIMP guy. ANd it just takes practice. And people take you more seriously if you take the time to actually spell out your words.

*Presses little yellow button for spammer.*

Ok what Ops ranger mean by chat is PM (private message)

And you post pics by clicking on the picture in the album, then copying all the text in the box under "BB Code' and then you paste that text in the message box.

Now back lets get on topic

Like the colors covering Sev, they look a little pasty. If you're using an airbrush or bursh effect, use about 60-75% transparency to make it look like paint, rather than photoshopped. Also, for the visor, use the hue/saturation to make it look better. Sorry I wasn't specific enough. :xp:

Like the colors covering Sev, they look a little pasty. If you're using an airbrush or bursh effect, use about 60-75% transparency to make it look like paint, rather than photoshopped. Also, for the visor, use the hue/saturation to make it look better. Sorry I wasn't specific enough. :xp:

I was kind of going for the glowing exterior look to Sev but I guess I can turn it down, thank you for the help. And here is the update: picture.php?albumid=166&pictureid=1478

And I know Sev looks weir and it is because my little brother wanted someone based off of Sev with a blue right arm and leg and just whatever I wanted to do, so it looks diffrent then my other works but oh well(I am adding more in later as well).

is there a way to like maybe download photoshop or GIMP??

you might be able to download (and buy) photoshop from the adobe site, although ordering a cd/dvd is probably better. but gimp is free, the link is on the ccp site (click my sig)

nice work black-ops and rc-1183. I'll add the pics to the site when i get the chance.

As for me, i'm going to be unable to make these until atleast tomorrow (fingers crossed) but my laptop doesn't even have windows on it right now. Dell couldn't fix the problem, but I'm not going to worry about it anymore for now.

this is for you pysco.good luck

1.)Grimes (from Black Hawk Down)

2.)Red(for blood), Grey, Black.

3.)DC-17m Sniper Rifle Atachment

4.)same as the others.

5.)Blue visor, smeared blood every where especially on the helmet, the Mythosaur Skull where it is on taccled's (keep red), Grey Around visor (except for blood smears( and Y shaped piece on Chest, and grey on upper arms, black on lower arms. Black upper chest, grey lower chest (like your's). Black feet grey legs and black strip down middle of upper leg, like on Phoenix. batter him up with scrapes and bullet marks. (remember the blood and scrapes, cuts, etc) shoulder pads should be black.

Archived