Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah!

1. Name of the commando: Echo

2. Color and basic idea: He has a symbol like this one on his helmet, and the same golden-brown color on his lower legs and lower arms, including gloves and boots.

3. Type of gun: If you can give him a Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon, that's cool, but if you can't, just give him a DC-17 blaster.

4. Animated/Not: No.

Also, Rengal, how'd you get that commando ingame? Is that even ingame?

^Don't double post, you could have just edited your first post and changed it from Sev to Lone.

I'm not sure what Omega Squad looks like,

Osstormingroom-rh.jpg

That picture is apparently them on Coruscant, and they have blank armour like on the covers of the books. But on SW Wiki it also says that they have matte black armour.

Omega_Squad-_Targets.jpg

That picture is what I believe they look like, though. Niner has the Purple armour with the same pattern as boss, one of the other three has a red stripe and the other two have blank armour.

Sorry, I am still new.

On roosterteeth.com you can only edit posts if you are a sponsor.

So I didn't see that.

But thank you for showing me that.

Yes, they do have Matte Black armor,hence Bosses quote: "meet the boys in boring black." in Triple Zero.

Yeah!

1. Name of the commando: Echo

2. Color and basic idea: He has a symbol like this one on his helmet, and the same golden-brown color on his lower legs and lower arms, including gloves and boots.

3. Type of gun: If you can give him a Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon, that's cool, but if you can't, just give him a DC-17 blaster.

4. Animated/Not: No.

Also, Rengal, how'd you get that commando ingame? Is that even ingame?

HECKS YES, and no that pic that lord rengal has is not ingame he just got it off googleimages. what symbol did you mean?

Yes, they do have Matte Black armor,hence Bosses quote: "meet the boys in boring black." in Triple Zero.

cool someone else who reads the books and i'll get to yours right after echo.

Archived