Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One for me,plese

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my commando:

name:RC-matrix

color:blue&green legs black&red body helmet like scar and phoenix

gun:acidic sniper atach

if you can not animate then don't

red vizor,and if you can:-sniper pack on shoulder

-blood on the armor

-blaster pack on leg

Thanks

the next symbol on the chest(if you can):

http://www1.theforce.net/jc/icons/expandeduniverse/boss%202%20-%20republic%20commando.gif

i get to that right after the other, which i start... NOW

k i'm kinda stuck... what does this "black&red body helmet like scar and phoenix" mean? i did some work on it up until that point, so i'll wait for you to elaborate before i continue. in the meantime, i'll start on ARC.

• 2 weeks later...

1)RC-1191/Death

2)Similair to wreaker but red visor and more darker

3)DC-17m Normal

4)instead of orange use red and armor is mostly black, matte grey with Blood on helmet.I am going to make it as a costume and was needing a picture of my idea, can u do that 4 me?

here is ARC. now i'll work on RC-1191, IF you tell me how you're going to make that costume (nah, i'll do it anyway, i just want to know how you plan to do it cause i tried once to make stormtrooper armor and it SUCKED).

http://img531.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arcbn1.flv

i can't figure out how to post it on the page (its a movie). i made it because i don't know if i should make it with a capital Omega symbol or lowercase, so i did both with it fading from one to the other. here are the individual images:

arcrn7.th.pngarc2jk8.th.png

the pictures will enlarge if you click on them

im sorry that the material beneath the armor isn't silver like you asked... i can't figure out how to color that without it looking dumb, and i've been experimenting with it a LONG time.

My uncle is an artist and i will have him sculpt out the armor pieces in pieces of 2(front and Back) with all the details and i will use the vaccum forming process to make the peices and i will put the peices together and put snaps on the inside to hold them together. i did find some cool helmets people made at http://www.starwarshelmets.com under fan made helmets- clone troopers but they aren't selling them so i have to make that too. they even mounted blue LEDs to make it look real, even a blue spot lamp. my guy is supposed to look dark and evil if possible add some blood on the armor i don't care where. U should try http://www.tk560.com/stormtrooper.html for more info on the stormtrooper armor.

a model of what? and i'm back so i'll be starting soon after i get back to my life, which, since i don't have much of one, wont be long ;).
The Model Of The Blank Commando So I Can Change His Armor Around And Make My-Self (if you get wat i mean (here's a clue:commando tazer))

The Model Of The Blank Commando So I Can Change His Armor Around And Make My-Self (if you get wat i mean (here's a clue:commando tazer))

you can't get the blank commando on page 7? well... okay here it is again:

blankcommandomo2.png

i'll be starting on the next commando, most likely the night of the 10th. commander tazer, just so you know, i would be happy to make your commando, or if you'd allow me just to make an attempt at it (its not like you have to use it if you don't like it.)

this RC-1191?

1)RC-1191/Death

2)Similair to wreaker but red visor and more darker

3)DC-17m Normal

4)instead of orange use red and armor is mostly black, matte grey with Blood on helmet.I am going to make it as a costume and was needing a picture of my idea, can u do that 4 me?

sure i can do that. i am working on something for the diseasedproductions.net site, somehting similiar to this but off of a game called thing-thing, so that is why i've been unavailable. i can start today, which means ready by tonight or tomorrow.

1. Corr

2. Green and matte black

3. DC-17 sniper attachment

4. Green on the visor knee pads and the shoulders and square on hand also green boots. Green Republic symbol on the top of the helmet. Burn makrs on the chest and helmet. Also some scratches, make it creative.

Thanx

Archived