Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

1:Zig Zag

2:Jet Black,Midnight Blue,Cammo

3:Trandoshan Mini Gun

4:Not Animated

5:Cammo knee pads and gauntlets,Bullet shell strap acrost my breastplate,Black Helmet Brestplate thigh guards and shin guards,Midnight blue gloves and shoulder pads,Blades coming out of the gauntlets,Light blood sprays(just a few),Bullet dings

This is for my brother.Just make it when you have the time.Dont even put it on the waiting list just make it whenever.Thanks

~Wesley~

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sorry dude but tell your brother i can only do DC-17 rifle, AA or sniper as a weapon, and the shells probably wont turn out too great, and i can't animate blades. just the standard guy, with a DC attachment, colored however you like (i can, however do special effects like damage or a shield or something [note, if you want a shield you have specify what you want it to look like, like spherical, figure-hugging, ecstatic, etc.])

and sorry archangel i don't have a saved version without fog; if you desperately need it without fog i can make it again but you will have to wait for the other requests to be finished.

1. Name of the Commando: Sunder

2. Color and basic idea: Red, Gray, Blue, White

3. Weapon: Laser Rifle with spinning revolver at back on each sides. Blue glowing stripes on circle revolvers,

and a blue stripe down to the barrel.

4. Not animated

5. Color Areas: Gray middle shoulder parts, red outer shoulders, make the thing shaped like Y red,

blue lights on his arm shaped like small rectangles at the shoulder area,

glowing blue stripes along his legs, a blue X on his face, and blue colored

glass visor. all other parts unmentioned like the basic armor parts are white.

BTW, Make the gun have a mini blue flame at the back to make it cooler.

so first i have the spartan version of fog, then the commandos breeze, sunder, and zigzag (you did say i could put zigzag on hold until others were done, right?). and, XPheoenix829, im confused about your weapon description:

3. Weapon: Laser Rifle with spinning revolver at back on each sides. Blue glowing stripes on circle revolvers,

and a blue stripe down to the barrel.

4. Not animated

5. Color Areas: Gray middle shoulder parts, red outer shoulders, make the thing shaped like Y red,

blue lights on his arm shaped like small rectangles at the shoulder area,

glowing blue stripes along his legs, a blue X on his face, and blue colored

glass visor. all other parts unmentioned like the basic armor parts are white.

BTW, Make the gun have a mini blue flame at the back to make it cooler.

what do you mean, laser rifle w/ spinning revolver at back on each side? do you mean you want me to add like three lights on the front end of the barrel and blur it to make it look like it's spinning?

HEY....anyone remember me? well, i've been gone...(chances are no one noticed) and i decided to come back, and dude! i found a great siggie thing for spartan...

halo3spartanfiring01gh3.th.jpg

some other pics for a spartan can be this one

or or this one

or, my personal favorite. oh, my fav one is also darman's avatar

but anyway, i really want a commando. how about:

1.Ko'artz

2.Dark, Gunmetal grey (be creative with that)...um. how bout burnt orang. and you pick the rest. Hot pink, maroon, rosy red, i don't care. i trust you...or do i?

3.Give him a normal rifle...but with a laser! the laser didn't actually look that bad.

4.nein

5.scatches, maybe blood like sev. it'd be cool to have a similar paint job like the clone in BF2...stripe on shoulder, but not on torso. bullet holes, etc.

ok. thanks, man.

I was helping THX-1138 before and now ive decided to come back and start doing commandos again...the requests are piling up so Ill help out with those when I can. Here is a commando I did today to brush up, it would be great to have feedback on how it looks.

Delta 14:

secondzi8.jpg

done using photoshop elements 3.0

I was helping THX-1138 before and now ive decided to come back and start doing commandos again...the requests are piling up so Ill help out with those when I can. Here is a commando I did today to brush up, it would be great to have feedback on how it looks.

Delta 14:

secondzi8.jpg

What are thos things on his legs?<br>

That's confusing but it does look nice.

its hard to say phoenix, with the gun design. TXH-1138 would be best to do that one because of his knowledge of guns--he could design the gun better. I might attempt it but without the special gun design, well see.

here is another for lordofthefish. If you want any changes just tell me, because i know it is not the best interpretation of your description. Hope you like the bullet marks, blood, and the hands. here it is...

Zig Zag:

zigzagtx1.jpg

double post, Pheonix. THREE TIMES. make sure you clean those up or the mods will attack. and thanks for coming back Rengal old buddy. could someone make a list of the remaining requests, in order from oldest to most recent, and then i want to redo Sunder real quick for the spinning effect on his gun, if thats alright with you guys. spartan version of fog is coming up; sorry i've been busy all weekend with sports and school.

its cool. here's a slightly modded sunder (didn't spend too much time on it, though, i may work on it later but i don't have much time now):

sunderhr5.jpg

if i had fancy photoplus like Lord Rengal i might be able to make more attachments or things (sorry, no AK, though i do love that gun), but again i may try later with my available programs

Archived