Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

taclled, I think that thing on Scar's helmet is a scar.

oh

pwned ;)

seriously, these are too good to be done on photoshop. the most i can do on that blasted thing is a circle before im lost. mspaint all the way!

wrong context dude... ;)

yuo say it when you absolutely slaughter an opponent/s in a game. like on halo, you go against someone and you kill them without getting a scrath. "pwned!" now go practise :D

Man MachineCult,

You look like a noob because you are way to serious. Loosen up and drink something and keep yourself calm.

I don't care who you think you are. To me you're just another guy on this forum and I couldn't care less about you except that I have to put up with you and your junk so I will.

Just get off our backs Mr. BigShot

taclled, you'relucky its about midnight here in the uk, otherwise MC would be pwning your ass for that last one.word of advice- edit it.otherwise this thread could turn nasty,andhave some unpleasant repurcussions on everyone involved.

You look like a noob because you are way to serious.

I'm going to try and ignore that, "no i'm not you are" comeback you just masterminded, seeing as you can't logically call someone with almost 2,000 posts a noob.

I don't care who you think you are. To me you're just another guy on this forum and I couldn't care less about you except that I have to put up with you and your junk so I will.

Just get off our backs Mr. BigShot

I'm not on everyones back, i'm on yours because you are spamming worse than people who have only been registered a few weeks. You really think that crap like this, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh stop stop stop ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", is an acceptable post?

It's bulls**t and it's spam and you're just taking advantage of the fact that theres no mods to improve your pitiful post count, so from now on why don't you do us all a favour and wait until you have something good to contribute to a discussion before you post.

You could delete your post but you'll undoubtedly post something similar again at some point so why don't you just shut up so you don't get this thread closed.

Was this comment directed at Niner or Taclled?

Whatever. In an attempt to get this thread back on track, I have a request. I know you said you don't have a lot of time to do it, and that's totally cool if you don't, but if you could, could you make a commando with camouflage? I mean the camo on a standard issue military uniform, like this: camo.jpg

If it's too hard to do it's fine, just thought it'd be a cool idea.

Archived