Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can you make me one like this:

Name: Prudii

Description: All black but with a dark red HUD and dark red mando scull on chest

gun: DC-17 With the sniper attachment

position on team: Sniper

Not Animated

(this is for a friend of mine)

Name: Jai'galaar

Description: Dark grey armour, orange hud,black mando scull on chest and neepads.

Gun: Blaster attachment wth laser sight

Position on team: sargeant

not animated

Thanks!

thats pretty nice man!

heres fog, sorry for the wait.

i'm just going to mess with sunder, try to make the rotating peice work out. i am usually pretty fortunate with lighting...

fog20skd1.jpg

though again, not too foggy.

Thx for the pic I love it!

p.s. the name for him was just a name i decided to pick (don't ask me why, it was a random selection)

• 2 weeks later...
okay...my version of jielu's ko'artz:

koartzxi9.jpg

also, I will work on the two new requests over thanksgiving break :)

dude, i forgot that i had an "order" i decided to take a look at the forums and ko'artz is friggin awesome. oh, it's beautiful. i'm about to cry. really. i'm honestly sniffling right now (but that's cuz i'm sick). dude, it's so friggin beast. :fire2:...oh yeah, happy holidays.

dude, i forgot that i had an "order" i decided to take a look at the forums and ko'artz is friggin awesome. oh, it's beautiful. i'm about to cry. really. i'm honestly sniffling right now (but that's cuz i'm sick). dude, it's so friggin beast. :fire2:...oh yeah, happy holidays.

thanks I appreciate it Jieulu. Ill get back to requests since finals are over, so for those of you with requests ill try to finish all of them by the end of winter break...though there are quite a few.

xela is the main one waiting, his request is--

can you make me one like this:

Name: Prudii

Description: All black but with a dark red HUD and dark red mando scull on chest

gun: DC-17 With the sniper attachment

position on team: Sniper

Not Animated

(this is for a friend of his)

Name: Jai'galaar

Description: Dark grey armour, orange hud,black mando scull on chest and neepads.

Gun: Blaster attachment wth laser sight

Position on team: sargeant

not animated

• 2 weeks later...

one: double post. fix that before the mods come.

two: i will get to work on all of them (you hopefully have noticed darth hyukan doesn't do this anymore) soon, but i have lots of work tonight so don't expect them tomorrow morning.

three: sorry i've been off so long we've all been on vacation. i was kinda burnt out on forums and have only now returned! hope your guy's new year went well!

(this is for a friend of mine.)

1. Name of the commando: Ne'tra Alor

2. Color and basic idea: Black shiny under coat with flames over the top and on each plate of armor there is a set of flames. and Fire resistant armor.

3. Type of gun: DC-17 w/ flame thrower atatchment (blue flame)

4. Animated:Not.

5. Details: can't think of anything else but my friend keeps bugging me so (not to be like annoying or anything but) could you hurry up so i can shut him up?

Archived