Home

Custom Commando Project

Darth Hyukan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, I'm just doing my best to fulfill the requests.

Thanks TXH-1138 for posting that pic, I did a version of Ne'tra Alor with it. I really wish i knew how to do that. This is more other users work than mine, because i compiled Ko'artz, Pheonix, remakes of smoke and shade, and TXH's last sample image.

Ne'tra Alor

NetraAlor.jpg

I'd still like to see what you come up with TXH. That sample was looking pretty sweet

I was playing around with photoshop the last couple of nights and came up with these

Damaged.jpgPhantom.jpg

Well, its not my best work but I like it.

I like it too, I almost wish I had requested it instead of Mandokarla-Dral.

Update: I finished Slayer17's requests, they however will not be posted until Slayer17 fixes the double post. Yes I even got the anti-armor pack and vibro blade as requested

Sneak Peek:

SneakPeek.jpg

I'm all caught up now, I need some new requests

So I guess this is the new format for requests:

1)Name

2)Colors & Placement

3)Anti-Armor, Sniper, or DC-17 Rifle

4)Add-ons/other details

I like it too, I almost wish I had requested it instead of Mandokarla-Dral.

Update: I finished Slayer17's requests, they however will not be posted until Slayer17 fixes the double post. Yes I even got the anti-armor pack and vibro blade as requested

Sneak Peek:

SneakPeek.jpg

I'm all caught up now, I need some new requests

So I guess this is the new format for requests:

1)Name

2)Colors & Placement

3)Anti-Armor, Sniper, or DC-17 Rifle

4)Add-ons/other details

well a direct quote from my friend is "damn that's friggin' awesome!!!"

(I like it as well and will put a request for a personal one up soon.)

thanks for the hard work!

I went through and found what i think was the first remaining request

Omegaboxer (I did a second version b/c i didn't like the first)

I don't know, I need some help with fixing this one. It's my third edit and I still am not very satisfied with it. Any ideas? Well, 4th version is about as good as it gets

1.Omegaboxer 2.yellow & black 3.sniper

5.Yellow glowing visor, legs, shoulders, and sternum and blue omega symbol on heart of chest.

Omegaboxer3.jpgOmegaboxer4.jpg

Sure, it was my first edit (other than mine) so I was prepared for the worst. I'll make the avatar after you are satisfied with Nyke. If you want, I can try to make the chest more "y"-like. Let me know if you want any other modifications

Nyke Version 2, 3, & 4 (not much change but the new chest made the legs not right):

Nyke2.jpgNyke3.jpgNyke4.jpg

Ok, I'll see what I can do. It's about third on the list due to my abilities and the users that need to fix double posts. what do you exactly want with the

Is it gradiented or one cyan one purple? Let me know, the 2 ahead of yours should be fairly quick

also, if you've requested commandos in the past, check this page i did some work. these are my blank models i'm using if anyone else wants to try their hand at this?

Shells.jpg

Just Finished Adenn Kyramud (check it out, i made a pistol holster) and Avenger (Adenn is first)(Sorry, I'm not that good at blood):

AdennKyramud.jpgAvenger.jpg

Some Commando Fixed his double post (by deleting both, oh well) here's what he wanted:

Nade:

Nade.jpgNadeavatar.jpg

now onto Comm (sorry Mandokarla-Dral but fire armor is beyond my abilities and Slayer17 you need to fix your double post)

Finished Comm (I went with the gradient b/c you didn't respond and it looked cool)

Comm.jpgCommAvi.jpg

Here's one i did for a friend:

Murphy.jpg

ok you remember Avenger? I'd like his black style armor w/ the same visor colors. also could you put Adenn's mando skulls on my armor in the same places. and the blood on avenger's armor i'd like my shoulders to be that color.

formal request=

Name: Dral Marev MAND'ALOR

Gun: normal DC-17m (no sniper/grenade/or anything else just the base gun.)

colors and addons are in the preivious Paragraph

thanks!

--Dral

Could u make me a guy? he is going to be similar in colors to echo

name: rogue.

number: 27

colors: same as echo but make the orange on the armor the color of the visor.

Gun: DC-17m with laser pointer.

not animated.

Color effects: make the gray a little bit darker. also make center of feet black, No battle scars, no symble on head and put mandolorian simble on right shoulder (same color as visor), and antena thing on fixers helmet. Thanks a lot :)

to see the antena thing just get fixer to one bar from dead and send him to go get backta, the antena is on his left side and you can just zoom in with the sniper or the DC-17m.

That's a good way to get it, unfortunately i don't have the PC version so I can't get it that way. I'll keep looking online for one though.

Here's the avatars for 3 & 4 JawkJrask (I wasn't sure if you meant the 3rd redo or version 3)

NykeAVA.jpgNykeAVA2.jpg

I found a pic of fixer with the antenna that ... well, Here's Rogue. I'm not all that fond of the antenna. Tell me what you think

Rogue-1.jpg

i love the guy he is so cool. thank you for making him you should do another mod without the antenna. you could make the antena a little farther back. you could also make the gray a shade or two lighter. also could you make an avatar of him, you could also make the black on the shoes more of a grayish color. thanks again.

P.S. could you make darth bunnies commando ASAP

WOW!! Those are cool!! One small request.

Name: Zone

Weapon: DC-17m Anti-Armor Attachment

Colors: Blood red visor, red mythosaur skull on shoulder, tons of battle scars and bruises, shoulder pads are like Mandokarla-Dral's, smoking gun, Orange kneepads and pads above shoes, and a smal crack in the visor.

Animated:no

I hope that's not too much. lol :) Thanks

fdhsh

Alright, I'll get on all of this ASAP, but I've got a bit of work to do tonight. I save all of the images in layers before I make the jpg file so making slight modifications is easy.

Dral Marev MAND'ALOR 2.0

Dral2.jpgDralAVA.jpg

Rogue 2

Rogue2.jpgRogueAVA.jpgRogueNoComm.jpgRogueAVA2.jpg

Zone

Zone.jpgZoneAVA.jpgZoneNoDamage.jpgZoneAVA2.jpg

This is way too much fun, I seem to be neglecting my work for your requests.

Archived