Home

/name;

Whenever I am playing on my own listen server with bots, this command keeps being spammed every minute or so (haven't really measured time inbetween commands).

It is a minor bug, but it's annoying when you are entering commands in console, while suddenly, the /name; command is being given and erases what you just typed in the console.

I do not know if this was posted before, but I did not see any topics regarding this.

Whenever I am playing on my own listen server with bots, this command keeps being spammed every minute or so (haven't really measured time inbetween commands).

It is a minor bug, but it's annoying when you are entering commands in console, while suddenly, the /name; command is being given and erases what you just typed in the console.

I do not know if this was posted before, but I did not see any topics regarding this.

do you have xFire? as stated above it is most likely the reason causing it, not ojp.

do u use a killtracker? killtrackers refresh names depending on what u set it to, plus kill trackers directly input command in your console

Archived