Home

kel dor

bacara nate

gahh...

If you can't speak (type) proper then how can anyone hope to do your request? They're eventually going to need your feedback, so please use real grammar when making a request...

Any other forums in LFnet, I wouldn't make such a big deal about it, but these threads and the Holowan Labs Forum are a little above the "norm" when it comes to posting standards...

You can thank Dream Evil for saving your request ;)

Don't mean to come down on you so hard, but it's just something that irks many people beyond belief... so let's start over... :)

Welcome to the Forums! :waive1:

sorry i have msn and i speak like that allot of the time anyways could anyone make that mod? because it would be really cool?

p.s

chainz your revan items mod is realy cool well done for making it!

Quite alright.. I feel your pain. Coming from mIRC I had to get used to "real" typing too.. hehehe ;) Plus you're from Scotland so that gives you +10 kewl points with me :D

Anywho.. can you provide some screenies, reference pics or links so that modders can see what you have in mind? Depending on what is required, we can probably let you know right off if it's even possible at the moment (limited capabilities with animation models)...

That and someone may Google an image of Kel Dor different than your personal vision of what you had in mind :)

Unless we have mastered movement of vert coords with head models I think we are still in that not for some time state with making a new head like a Kel Dor. Although I would be eager myself for something like this. A good modeller might be able to change the Vert coords of a Quaren as they have very similiar heads however Quaren have a single body/head mesh which means it couldn't be used as a selectable PC head.

Archived