Home

Candourous (KOTOR 1)

reven22872304

Yes that would be "Sweet" perhaps,Shem and other skilled modders out there could do it! But they can't until,PcGameMods.com is up and running. SO you'll just have to wait! For now.

_CLL_

Not entirely true.

It wouldn't be that hard to do, actually I might do it tonight if I have time. (read: if I want to.)

http://www.lucasfiles.com is a website that can host mods, and I also could host it on my own website if I wanted to. PCGameMods has (most likely) finally met its grand demise. What a shame that the most extensive mod site for K1 and K2 is probably gone for good.

_EW_

Oh, thats awsome :) ..Hope they turn out real evil ..hehe ..Maybe make him look a bit scruffy like the head reskin Inyri did for me awhile back ago

BTW. Did you also give Canderous a different head?

- Dream Evil :vamp1:

NO. I opened portraits.2da I located Canderous' portrait reference I went to the column labeled "forpc" I changed the entry from "0" to "1". This enables the player to use the appearance of a partymember or any other character who has a portraits.2da entry that is not normally a selectable character. It also allows the game to recognize multiple occurances of the same appearance. I then archived the 2da file and posted it for download.

As for my ability to make new skins and textures I wouldn't even hold my breath that they come out well, i'm not an artist.

Ya know, everytime I try to make an NPC head playable as a PC with the "simple" 2da edit trick, the game will then make whatever NPC head I've used (say Bastila) "disappear" on the NPC! Does that happen with anyone else?

Archived