Home

A song my sister made

RpTheHotrod

She has some CDs out. I'll get the info for you all tomorrow.

The reason the quality of that is bad is because I had to edit some stuff to make it work as an .mp3 I have a very old copy of the song :p She has a lot of new ones that do not have audio problems.

No, I could imagine it being a song in an uplifting heartfilled oscar nominated movie. Some awesome movie, with Anthony Hopkins.

Like, "The Silence of the Lambs?" I get it! The lambs are silent from the deafeningly beautiful music!

:p

Like, "The Silence of the Lambs?" I get it! The lambs are silent from the deafeningly beautiful music!

:p

...Yeah. Or that scene in where he passes the case file and they're fingers touch and there's that spark that all of Lector's innuendo's built up to.

Still, it's a darn good song. Oscar worthy indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

She is a very good at song writing and performing but I think she could use some work in the high range, right about F6 is where she gets a little sharp. But her lower range is clear and bright.

But in all it is a very good recording, and suprisingly good sound quality for being non-studio.

Originally posted by RoxStar

Like, "The Silence of the Lambs?"

Only problem is that the song is more of a contemporary christian "ballad". Unfortunately canabalism and religion dont match. Unless you live in Zulu-ville

She is a very good at song writing and performing but I think she could use some work in the high range, right about F6 is where she gets a little sharp. But her lower range is clear and bright.

I believe you mean F5. That is if you are using note-octave notation or scientific pitch notation. F6 would be above high "C" or C6 (the note two ledger lines above the treble staff).

I think that those "intonation" problems are pretty minor (ha! get it?). I've heard pros play out of tune much worse than than. And, actually, the notes that stuck out to me the most where the lower notes. So I wouldn't say she needs to work just her upper register. She should work on the extremes of her range (both lower and upper).

With that said. I was impressed. I wasn't expecting something that good. Definitely not my style of music, but I thought it was noteworthy. Is this her only work she's recorded? I'd be interested in hearing more.

Do you know what she used to record this? Software and what not.

Really, really nice. You're lucky to have her.

The song itself is very good, and unique in a way. I'm not a religious person, but I liked it anyway.

I'd love to have more of her songs, but I don't have a way of paying you. Let's see when I get my credit card:).

Just don't get too involved in the music business. They're less caring and music-interested than EA is interested in gaming.

Archived