Home

Cade Skywalker's outfit request

Jerec Skywalker

I would like to request for Cade Skywalker's outfit. I have provided a pic and spoiler discription. I think that it could be a simple reskin of the jedi robe from TSL.

Cade is in the center

397px-Legacycrew.jpg

a discription of his outfit. posted as a spoiler due to sensitive information.

the lower half of Darth Vader's armor, the upper half of Boba Fett's armor, and the same style of cloak/coat worn by Luke Skywalker and the clone Emperor in the Dark Empire series.

Could some one please make this? I think it would be a cool outfit to have for the game.

That was just my assumption, since from what I understand his suit was like a vacuumed sealed suit, due to the whole life support thing. And even if he had more than one pair, it seems odd that his distant descendant would just happen to have an extra pair of his pants.

Now to get on topic,that would be a awsome outfit. But as I have said before,we'll have to wait until PcGameMods is back on track. In other words it's down right now! :tsk: Leaving me outraged! :firemad: I hope it back again or I'll have no choice but to do this :swear:

But we are all grown-ups,we can wait! But I think that suit,is awsome I can't wait untill this site's back-up so I can download the mod! :nut:

What gives you that impression? The modding world doesn't stop just because pcgamemods.com does. There are plenty of other options for hosting and distribution.

Yeah I guess,you're right. But I don't know any other, KOTOR I or KOTOR II mod site.But I sincerely hope,they have it up and running by JULY 21! But hopefuly skillful modders,will make this mod! I'm looking forward to it! Shem,RedHawke? It would be most wonderful! It is a very,nice and wonderful mod! Wonderful mod request! WHAT A BRAINSTORM! :drink3::kisses2::rock:

Shem,RedHawke?

I think The Real Kain is doing this mod.

Also, you can check out the "Where Can I Find Mods?" sticky at the top of Holowan Labs if you want to find more sites for mod hosting. A lot of modders use personal sites or now have switched to http://www.lucasfiles.com due to the fact that PCGameMods has not allowed new mods to be posted for months.

_EW_

Archived