Home

Smon's Official Guitar Hero Thread-Bwo, bwo, wahhhh widdly widdly wao!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to revive this thread for one guitar hero reason and one guitar hero reason only.

I FINALLY BEAT COWBOYS FROM HELL ON EXPERT.

Ok, that's all.

( If you think this doesnt sound like much of an accomplishment, go look up a video of someone playing cowboys from hell on expet on youtube.)

(If that doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment try actually playing guitar hero.)

• 5 weeks later...

I know how you feel. I'm actually just going to pick up my friend's PS2 so I can finish playing KH2. I use to have all three "current gen" consoles but...my gamecube broke (I must have the only broken one in the history of ever. X-play did a whole segment on trying to break the darn thing and couldn't do it.) and my ps2 was attacked. Now I have X-box as the only buffer between me and video-game dispair. Oh, how I will miss you Wind Waker!

I am going to revive this thread for one guitar hero reason and one guitar hero reason only.

I FINALLY BEAT COWBOYS FROM HELL ON EXPERT.

Ok, that's all.

( If you think this doesnt sound like much of an accomplishment, go look up a video of someone playing cowboys from hell on expet on youtube.)

(If that doesn't seem like much of an accomplishment try actually playing guitar hero.)

holy CRAP.

Can I worship you and sacrifice you for maximum evil points and an age reduction

But ya know what's even more difficult?

You know, I told a friend about this the other day, and my friend thought of something... Isn't there a chance there's a mirror on the wall in front of him? I mean, he may look like he's doing it with his eyes closed, but with the quality of the video, its impossible to tell if he's squinting or something.

I can't wait to play Freebird!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got back from a trip to Washington D.C. to visit family. And my cousin has a PS2, and guitar hero. So I finally got to expierence it. Here's my story.

First of all, Grud you are the greatest person evar.

secondly, I compleatly sucked at that game. I wish I had a PS2 so I could get better.

thirdly. The song Get Ready 2 Rokk is so awesome. I also loved Even Rats, Infected, Thunderkiss 65, and Take me Out.

I just got back from a trip to Washington D.C. to visit family. And my cousin has a PS2, and guitar hero. So I finally got to expierence it. Here's my story.

First of all, Grud you are the greatest person evar.

secondly, I compleatly sucked at that game. I wish I had a PS2 so I could get better.

thirdly. The song Get Ready 2 Rokk is so awesome. I also loved Even Rats, Infected, Thunderkiss 65, and Take me Out.

Took you long enough to figre that out...

Eh, but thank you none the less.

By the way, GH2 and GH3 should be coming out for: PS2, PS3, Wii, and X-box 360 at some point.

Archived