Home

Smon's Official Guitar Hero Thread-Bwo, bwo, wahhhh widdly widdly wao!

Took you long enough to figre that out...

Eh, but thank you none the less.

By the way, GH2 and GH3 should be coming out for: PS2, PS3, Wii, and X-box 360 at some point.

Nope... NO FLUCKING REGULAR XBOX IN SIGHT SO NOW I'M GONNA MAKE A FACE LIKE THIS )))':

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Took you long enough to figre that out...

Eh, but thank you none the less.

By the way, GH2 and GH3 should be coming out for: PS2, PS3, Wii, and X-box 360 at some point.

...so... like... your character actually moves the guitar like you do... or what?

• 3 weeks later...

Question! They have an American Idol game now, I guess it's like Guitar Hero, only you sing instead of rock. So how's the game know how good you're singing? Seriously...

Yeah, I got a guitar. It's not hooked up to an XBox though. But I'm still a hero. :D

Question! They have an American Idol game now, I guess it's like Guitar Hero, only you sing instead of rock. So how's the game know how good you're singing? Seriously...

Yeah, I got a guitar. It's not hooked up to an XBox though. But I'm still a hero. :D

I happen to be a Karaoke Revolution nut, I love the game. Played original and then.. well, lost it, picked up the American Idol version a while ago because my mom just had to pay an extra $10 to hear a british musician who composed for wrestlers and Power Rangers criticize her.

The game only reads pitch, not tone or words. So you can essentially pass any song by saying AAAAaaaaAAAAaaaaAAAAAAAA. But that's no fun. But it made my family drop a turd when I got a high score on "It's the end of the world as we know it" with that technique.

I wanted to get The Kareoke Revolution games, but I don't have my report card money yet, and that's going towards an iTunes card, DDR Ultramix 3, and other random browsing crap at the mall.

I've been playing DDR like crazy lately. I play it before my mscot games and get beat, than rest on the ride there, than get pumped! I'm finally past beginner mode and can play on light mode decently. I get a lot of C's, but a lot of B's and A's too.

Store sanwiches in it? Or is it sand-witches. Why would a witch be in sand? Or a better question is, what does sand have to do with witchcraft? Oh, an even better question is: if I slap a cow in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, will it give me CHOkOLATE MILKz!>!>!!?!!!

...oh, I see where you're going with this now.

No, way too much jagged plastic and not nearly enough lube.

Also, a guy wants to buy my Gamecube and I will use my money to buy a Flying V wireless double fret guitar and a skin.

Which skin? I'll find a way to decide...

Wooooww...

I pity you and your efforts to obtain a non Hoarmoniz guitar controller.

From everything Ive read about the controllers, your experience will either end in tears or manslaughter.

(TRANSLATION:

Dude, those guitars almost never work, even if you do have an adaptor.

If you want a cool looking guitar that bad, look around here and see if someone will offer their servaces to make you one.)

• 2 months later...

Well, he didn't buy it so I'm not getting it. D:

But, I got the 360 version of GH2 and it rocks. Like every webcomic out there is making a comic about it, not the point, point is it's awesome.

This is the last time this thread will be revived I think, soon Rock Band will come out and replace it and be AWESOME.

I would personally like to thank Guitar Hero for introducing me to the awesomeness that is the band freezepop.

Also, I bought Kareoke Revolution the Friday after my birthday. It made me learn that I really SUCK at pitch. But I've managed to win almost every bonus character.. :/

I would personally like to thank Guitar Hero for introducing me to the awesomeness that is the band freezepop.

Also, I bought Kareoke Revolution the Friday after my birthday. It made me learn that I really SUCK at pitch. But I've managed to win almost every bonus character.. :/

By the end of the year, buy this version (For 360) and meet up online where I will be playing bass, since I have four people in family and my mom called vocals, Chris called drums, and my brother called guitar.

...don't look at me like that.

• 2 months later...

Ross, do you like any interactive music game? I mean you don't like Guitar Hero, you suck at DDR, and from what I can guess you don't like Kareoke Revolution either.

Guitar Hero: Rock the 80's doesn't seem that cool. But you know what? Guitar Hero 3 would be the awesomest ever if it had Ana Ng. I mean, it's a PERFECT guitar song.

Archived