Home

Battlefront Halo

Niner_777

He he... Let's just forget about whatever that was. :D You see its... its just ahhhah... *Runs away*

*Runs back and opens pleasure folder*

But seriously guys, why would I keep battlefront halo in my pleasure folder if it had... you know...

i disagree with the idea of the spartan being too powerful. If its "halo battlefront" type, the spartans could go into the hero calss, the same way how you get to play as heroes in bf2. Also, i daresay that space battles could be a great idea as well :D;)

Pleasure folder? Okay, apparently I came late to the party again, and missed something important. Anyone care to fill me in?

And as for Battlefront Halo, I think I would prefer a Halo RTS. That would be teh most wicked awesome thing ever. But, it's still a pretty cool idea. I'd like having more marines fight battles. Sure it's fun blowing away aliens by yourself, but sometimes it's nice to fight alongside comrades (provided the AI isn't dumbass). What halo needs is commands like in battlefront, so your marines can be useful. Attack, defend, follow me, at ease, etc. Not squad combat of course, just a few basic commands to make things a little easier. The marines can be fairly stupid at times.

Anyway, 's my two cents.

Pleasure folder? Okay, apparently I came late to the party again, and missed something important. Anyone care to fill me in?
Niner_777 accidently posted a "Pleasure" folder that was in his C Drive instead of the current link. It was LOL-arious. :D

The only thing I wish Halo copied off the Battlefront series was bots in multiplayer. Battles are really dull if you can't play online. :(

Just to let you guys know, the pleasure folder is just the folder that I keep non-school related files in, such as Battlefront Halo, which was stored in my pleasure folder. I when I opened the file, I accidentally gave the link to my saved file instead of the updated Internet site.

It was pretty funny though, lol. There’s no **** in my pleasure folder.

That would be in my **** folder. JKLOL!

Anyways, back on topic…

mods ;)

i.e hot coffee star wars style...

You know that there are not too many female models to choose from in BF2 other than the reb sniper (or Secura and Ventress) ... rest would all be wookiees and jawas.

Niner: The more you try to clear it up, the worse it seems. :3

Oh its an interesting read BTW.

Archived