Home

Which feature are you most excited about?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Which new features/additions excites you the most?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which new features/additions excites you the most?

• Underworld faction
    • new star ships & fighters
    • more planets
    • Ability to adjust your base
    • Orbital bombardments
    • The black market
    • Larger maps
    • Replays
    • Yoda!!!!!

Guest DarthMaulUK

With so much new stuff coming to the game with the expansion, which feature really excites you the most? There's so many to chose from so please feel free to debate anything missed out in the poll.

Can I reply with "All of the above"?

For me, if I have to pick one, the biggest thrill is of course the addition of a brand new faction and the subsequent ability to have three-way Galactic Conquest scenarios. But the new units for the other factions is also great, and the additions to the base building and ground combat tactics also makes my mouth water.

Guest DarthMaulUK

The ability to record and view games will be included in the expansion but I know its a feature they want to try and release before the expansion.

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

I think it's great to see such an expansion offer so much more. The feedback from the community has made Lucasarts sit up and with Petroglyphs experience, FoC will really take the game to the next level. Can't wait!

DMUK

I think it's great to see such an expansion offer so much more. The feedback from the community has made Lucasarts sit up and with Petroglyphs experience, FoC will really take the game to the next level. Can't wait!

DMUK

IF THEY GAVE A F WHAT UP WITH SWG LOL

Well, my choice might be the new multiplayer loby/game room design, but that's not one of the choices above. I've heard that it's supposed to show who doesn't connect when multiplayer games won't start, among other cool changes. This expansion is going to be really awesome. It'll be even more popular than the original game I think.

i voted for the new ships... but i think that they will all make the game so much more interesting and enjoyable... the new faction will add greater depth to the game... the planets and maps give greater scope for battles and strategy...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived