Home

Mass Effect New In Game Video and Screens = drool

Astrotoy7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

I'm watching the E3 Demo video at IGN I was just about to post about this.

This looks incredible. The characters move like people when they talk. You know how when a person talks their head bobs, etc(which didn't really happen in KOTOR).

Once again, this looks incredible!!!

If that's in-game...

The X-Box 360 is stronger then i expected. This seems just...incredible.

This could be Microsofts 'king' on the chessboard of the upcoming console wars...

Bioware uses their in-game engine for cutscenes. So It's in-game.

Also, did you see how deep that galaxy map was? All those systems in a galaxy, multiple planets in each system.

When's this come out, 2007?

Heh, Asteroids in the arcade for me, and Circus Atari, Empire, and Raiders for our Atari at home.

And I thought I was blown away by Kotor. :)

Only bad thing is, it probably wouldn't play on my laptop if they make a PC version.

Aw, darn, guess I'll have to get a new laptop.... :D

Superb teaser (yeah, of course E3 stuff).. the HD versions are absolutely gorgeous if you can afford the time to download the large files.. but wow :eek:

If there ever was a game to try and sway me to a console, this one is the frontrunner by far.. not to mention one of my fav gaming companies' name behind it...

BioWare pwnz j00 all

:nod: yes indeed they do... <3

I've had my eye on Mass Effect ever since this year's E3. I too got all excited about the graphics, the real-time combat, and the depth the game will have. However when I investigated further and found out that Mass Effect is an Xbox 360 exclusive title I was heartbroken. I'm hoping that BioWare will be able to port Mass Effect to PC at some point after the Xbox 360 version's release. It took what, something like a year after Jade Empire's console version release before BioWare released Jade Empire for PC. I hope Mass Effect follows the same path.

Archived