Home

Hard Parts

Niner_777

Well, in Geonosis, the only hard part that stands out in my mind is the beginning of one level where you're in the canyons. You just walk forward a bit and GEONOSIANS. THOUSANDS OF THEM. start coming out. Took me forever to kill them all, and usually the whole squad was out by then.

The RAS hard parts were the level Dues Ex Machina and Live Ordnance when you clear out the hangars, there were just all those droids. In Live Ordnance I just ran to the back and set Sev and Fixer on sniping positions and hoped Scorch stayed alive till the AT-TE came up. Then I held the droids back with EC grenades and anti armor.

On Kashyyyk, the hardest part that I remember was the Kachiro bridge that had those two SBD dispensers, the hordes of battle droids, the turret...and after you clear it all out there's a Spider Droid. For the first part I would clear out the droids on the bridge, set someone at a sniping point, someone on a turret, then cover someone else as they destroy a SBD dispenser.

I know what you're talking about on Geonosis. They just seemed to keep comming. At first, I tried to take that part slowly and keep near a health dispenser, but that didn't seem to work. Now, I try to sprint through that canyon, hold near the end when the droid come around the corner, and gernade the droids to take them out quickly. Basically, I try to get out of the canyon fast and move on to the next part.

That's basically what I did in the RAS level.

On Kashyyyk, I remember that that part was pretty hard. I set one person in the turret, one person on anti-armor, and one person on the SBD dispenser. I'd go around, work on the other dispenser for a little bit. If some SBD's were shooting at me, I'd take them out fast with an AA round and continue. If someone got incapacitated, I'd go heal them. The first person who was setting the detonator would finish before me, and I'd have him finish the charge on my dispenser.

For the spider droid, I'd set my squad up in AA spots and on the turret. When it first appears, I chuck a EC or two in to take out the BDs. Then I flank the spider droid and shoot him with AA or whatever I have left. It will hopefully turn towards me, and then my squad can shoot away at its backside.

i hated the Timed geonosis level i finally just starting rushing through and put my guys in sniper positions fixer on the console and me as t´he medic

The first time I played that part, I didn't know that I was being timed. I went through it normally. By the time I was at the gunship, I saw "three, two..." pass across my screen and then I hopped on the Gunship.

Btw, what happens if you run out of time?

Actually, I think it was a tad too easy; but if you are stupid in handling your squad you can get yourself in a jam. Like my first time playing, when my entire squad got killed and I was up against several SBD's on Geonosis. But if you are cautious, it's usually a simple game.

I remember a hard part for me was that part on Kashyyyk with the SBD dispensers, ammo crates, and Elite bugs.

I don't think that I ever had to replay this part, but I remember I had to take care of the Elites on my own because my whole squad was incapacitated.

How did you guys beat this part?

• 4 weeks later...

For that part, I usually tell the lads to occupy those sniping positions after they save the ammo crates, and try to set a charge on the SBD dispenser. I find that the Elite bugs show up a few seconds after you start setting the charge on the dispenser. When they do, I disengage, find cover, and try to snipe the Elites before they make mincemeat of Delta Squad.

Hmm, here's some food for thought. Has anyone considered that maybe, just maybe, someone high in the chain of command was trying to get rid of Delta Squad? coughPalpatinecough

• 6 months later...

For me...

On Geonosis theres the area where you first face the Geo Elites, before you get into the droid foundries. Then the canyons and the end with the timed level on the Core ship.

For the RAS, I usually have some trouble with the trandos, I'm fighting solo and usually rely on the vibro-blade and snip attachment. But when I find shotgun, things became much easier. Things get hairier for me when it comes to the hangers.

And finally on Kashykk, the magnaguards can be a hassle and the bridge is one big pain. Also I tend to struggle when fighting the Geonosians at the very end of the game.

Archived