Home

Hard Parts

Niner_777

For that part, I usually tell the lads to occupy those sniping positions after they save the ammo crates, and try to set a charge on the SBD dispenser. I find that the Elite bugs show up a few seconds after you start setting the charge on the dispenser. When they do, I disengage, find cover, and try to snipe the Elites before they make mincemeat of Delta Squad.

Hmm, here's some food for thought. Has anyone considered that maybe, just maybe, someone high in the chain of command was trying to get rid of Delta Squad? coughPalpatinecough

Why would Palpatine want to get rid of Delta Squad? wouldn't that strike anyone as a bit odd? :vsd:

• 3 months later...
Why? I mean so fare they are pretty loyal to the Republic -> Empire. Now sev the psycho aside there is no indication on any plans against them. Oh and the later fate of the clones are spelt out in the books somewhat?
Sorry for the double post, but I remember reading Here that Sev escaped and is Mort In galaxies because of thier similar backgrounds.

a tough place for me is in the worysher tree nursery when you have to go up against an army of BDs, SBDs, and a handfull of Trandoshan elites. not to mention the countless Trando mercs. it helps if you have full ammo and one of the elite Trandos LS-150 heavy ACP repeater (translation; BIG @*$ MACHINE GUN) and evreyone starts at full health

The last mission on geonosis (I forgot what it's called) Was kinda messed up for me because I started slicing the terminal right when that OCD droid said "One minute untill detonation" or something similar (again can't remember) and finished slicing right when the same droid said "Thirty seconds till detonation." 0_o I think I broke it messing around in UnrealED.

As soon as you have finished slicing the terminal it gives you thirty seconds for you and the squad to get out.

Not exactly. First time I did it, i finished slicing the terminal with five seconds untill the thing blew.

• 2 weeks later...

when i had to destroy the jaming device.Geos came from evrywere they were unlimited and the control panel was too far.And the demo charge 20 seconds.

frst I set 2 sniping positions then I send the remaining commando to slice the controls to the jaming device.,,form up'' then I put a demo charge.,,take cover'' and escape behid the jaming device.

RAS camping mision alone:that stupid trando elite.I toss a flashbang grenade then all sonic grenades and all charges in the AA .be fast or be dead.if he gets up he will drill you.

the rest ar allready posted

• 2 weeks later...

When Fightin The Magna-Guards You Should Get Two Of Your Squad On Anti-Armor Posts And One Sniping Then You Just Run Around Like Made Planting Granades On Them And Blasting Their Flipin Heads Off With AA's And Snipes. The Thing That Really Hacks Me Off Though Is That They Can Fire Electrode Missiles But I Blasted There Metal Balls Off So That Was Easy. I Hope This Helps Anny Of You Guys Stuck With The Magna-Guard Levels On Kashykk, Well Thiis method Worked 4 Me. Oh And On THe Assault Ship Wen Your In The Hangers With the " SBD Dispensers And The BD Dispenser I Tend To Blow Up The BD's Then Hop Into The AT-TE And Blast The Shield Generator. The Damn SBD's Start To Retreat (Scared Hunks Of Scrap Metal) And Then I Just Hop Into The Exhaust By The AT-TE, Hey This Method Worked 4 Me U Should Try It Out. And Oh When I Did The Droid Gunship On Geonosis I Got Into The Room With About 2 minutes until the big KABOOM and i got me on the slicing manouever, but before i did that i blew up the canons and thew EC's at the droid, easy. Tell me If Any Of These Methods Worked 4 U!!!

• 2 weeks later...
When Fightin The Magna-Guards You Should Get Two Of Your Squad On Anti-Armor Posts And One Sniping Then You Just Run Around Like Made Planting Granades On Them And Blasting Their Flipin Heads Off With AA's And Snipes. The Thing That Really Hacks Me Off Though Is That They Can Fire Electrode Missiles But I Blasted There Metal Balls Off So That Was Easy. I Hope This Helps Anny Of You Guys Stuck With The Magna-Guard Levels On Kashykk, Well Thiis method Worked 4 Me. Oh And On THe Assault Ship Wen Your In The Hangers With the " SBD Dispensers And The BD Dispenser I Tend To Blow Up The BD's Then Hop Into The AT-TE And Blast The Shield Generator. The Damn SBD's Start To Retreat (Scared Hunks Of Scrap Metal) And Then I Just Hop Into The Exhaust By The AT-TE, Hey This Method Worked 4 Me U Should Try It Out. And Oh When I Did The Droid Gunship On Geonosis I Got Into The Room With About 2 minutes until the big KABOOM and i got me on the slicing manouever, but before i did that i blew up the canons and thew EC's at the droid, easy. Tell me If Any Of These Methods Worked 4 U!!!

I tend to just hold them off and have a member slice to get the AT-TE.

On Dues Ex Machina, is it possible for the ship to be destoryed because the whole time I was Playing it, that voice kept saying Hull integrity at...50 percent

I waited for 15 minutes and the ship still didn't explode so I don't think it is possible.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived